PDA

View Full Version : Boner will have to be primaried out to get rid of him.

L1A1Rocker
01-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Anyone up enough on their politics to know if this is a possibility?

imanaknut
01-06-2015, 10:17 PM
Anyone up enough on their politics to know if this is a possibility?

Without term limits, he who has the right connections and the right amount of money wins. Sickening!!!

Altarboy
01-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Makes me wonder why I bother to vote. My blood pressure went up high enough to give me a headache.

weevil
01-06-2015, 10:54 PM
I seriously doubt his district is gonna vote him out primary or otherwise.

With the power he wields I'm sure a lot of pork gets sent home, incumbents are virtually assured re-election especially in the primaries.

What's more he must hit a chord with his voter base or he wouldn't be there in the first place. We may not like him but somebody does, keep in mind Pelosi gets re-elected too.

Oswald Bastable
01-06-2015, 11:07 PM
The current debacle has convinced me there's no point in voting for repukes any longer. They're no different than the dims.

If I even go to vote again, it will be because there's someone from the Libertarian or Constitution party on the ballot, though it will only be symbolic support.

The day of the ballot box is over, as far as making a difference.

CigarGuy
01-07-2015, 08:07 AM
I'll make a prediction that he'll get voted out about the same time as Nancy Pelosi gets voted out.

samiam
01-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Ohio's 8th is a jerrymandered "solid republican" district . . . it's Boner's forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9A8kq85Umco

Aggressive Perfector
01-08-2015, 08:39 AM
^He's right you know.

I didn't vote for him, but then again, he's not in my district so it's beyond my control. I'm in Central Ohio, He represents district OH-08 in western Ohio.

blacksheep
01-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Ohio's 8th is a jerrymandered "solid republican" district . . . it's Boner's forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9A8kq85Umco

What happens when that video ends ? you guessed it Boner lowers his head and blows Zero and swallows.

CigarGuy
01-10-2015, 08:52 PM
You seem to forget the cardinal rule: your guy sucks but mine is perfect!

blacksheep
01-10-2015, 09:17 PM
You seem to forget the cardinal rule: your guy sucks but mine is perfect!

I'm from the school of every politician is out to rape me and my family, If you vote for the letter after their name you're the problem.

CigarGuy
01-10-2015, 09:56 PM
I'm from the school of every politician is out to rape me and my family, If you vote for the letter after their name you're the problem.
IF you have to vote, it's the one that agrees with you the most?

blacksheep
01-10-2015, 10:01 PM
IF you have to vote, it's the one that agrees with you the most?

Agreed, problem is they're liars & thieves that will tell you anything to get into power.

I honestly think a revolution is the only thing that will correct this mess.

CigarGuy
01-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Agreed, problem is they're liars & thieves that will tell you anything to get into power.

I honestly think a revolution is the only thing that will correct this mess.
The tea party needs to get established at the local level, which will take time.