PDA

View Full Version : What I learned in Kindergarten...

Oswald Bastable
01-09-2015, 12:40 AM
I got my education about race as a kindergarten teacher.

In the late 1980s, I was in my early 20s just finishing my bachelor’s degree in education at Emory University. At that time, I discovered a book called All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten, a series of tongue-in-cheek lessons on living by Robert Fulghum.

http://www.amren.com/features/2014/09/all-i-really-need-to-know-about-race-i-learned-teaching-in-kindergarten/

Always good to know our liberal progressives, through all their social programs, have uplifted their constituency so highly.

1 Patriot-of-many
01-09-2015, 12:58 AM
That's just sad. Parents not teaching their kids the very basics of being civilized. Later on we all pay.

LAGC
01-09-2015, 01:03 AM
Directly linking to white nationalist web-sites, are we, now? I think you've been hanging out on the "site that shall not be named" for a bit too long, its starting to rub off on you...

I actually read the article though, trying to "expand my horizons." All I came away with is: what a whiny bitch she is. If you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen.

My white aunt teaches in minority-dominated urban grade schools, and it certainly isn't for everyone. You definitely need to know how to control the classroom, so she says.

Teaching kids in impoverished neighborhoods is certainly a challenge, but not insurmountable. Sounds like this woman just plain gave up and decided to play the race card instead of acknowledging her own shortcomings.

Oswald Bastable
01-09-2015, 01:13 AM
That's just sad. Parents not teaching their kids the very basics of being civilized. Later on we all pay.

Explains much once we get to this point:

http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

While the chickenshit loves to cry Al Sharpton and bury his head, the reality of modern America continues to be aired, for those willing to look.

Only a fool believes that only certain races are allowed advocacy....

And it's a bigger fool who believes there can be no blowback when one race, or religion, targets another for extermination.

Of course, the entire problem lies at the feet of liberal/progressives...they created the programs, coddled the masses, kept them on the plantation...but of course the chickenshit will never admit to that...doesn't fit the liberal/progressive paradigm of "it's all someone else's fault...must be those conservatives who want people to be responsible for their own actions".

LAGC
01-09-2015, 01:19 AM
Doubling down, eh?

Ahem:

What We Believe

Race is an important aspect of individual and group identity. Of all the fault lines that divide society—language, religion, class, ideology—it is the most prominent and divisive. Race and racial conflict are at the heart of some of the most serious challenges the Western World faces in the 21st century.

The problems of race cannot be solved without adequate understanding. Attempts to gloss over the significance of race or even to deny its reality only make problems worse. Progress requires the study of all aspects of race, whether historical, cultural, or biological. This approach is known as race realism.

http://www.amren.com/about/

Just as pathetic of race hustlers as Al Sharpton's crowd.

Krupski
01-09-2015, 01:39 AM
Doubling down, eh?

Ahem:

http://www.amren.com/about/

Just as pathetic of race hustlers as Al Sharpton's crowd.

Hey, if "they" can have NAACP, The Society of Black Engineers, BET (tv), WBLK (radio station) and all other manner of blatantly racist shit, then DON'T WHINE TO US when WE show a little "white pride".

Don't believe me? Listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Now, excuse me while I check to see if there are any new posts on Stormfront.

LAGC
01-09-2015, 01:50 AM
Hey, if "they" can have NAACP, The Society of Black Engineers, BET (tv), WBLK (radio station) and all other manner of blatantly racist shit, then DON'T WHINE TO US when WE show a little "white pride".

I find it kind of ironic, you claim its so bad when they do it, yet you want to resort to same things yourself?

I thought "European Americans" were supposed to be better than the rest? Then why resort to the same race baiting tactics? :oh:

Oswald Bastable
01-09-2015, 01:54 AM

Even you should know by now Roger...when they have nothing else, the race card is what comes out.

The idea that only whites can be racist has been promulgated by the left for many years, and we're seeing the fruits of that now (crayon, the gentle giant thug, etc.)...

Only a matter of time before the leftists get the war they've been pushing...

Funny, I don't think they'll like what they get from that. I suspect most armed whites will barricade themselves, and allow the leftists to take the brunt of it.

Perhaps like some recently, LAGChickenshit will also be happy to be robbed and beaten to assuage his white guilt.

Kadmos
01-09-2015, 02:36 AM
http://www.amren.com/features/2014/09/all-i-really-need-to-know-about-race-i-learned-teaching-in-kindergarten/

Always good to know our liberal progressives, through all their social programs, have uplifted their constituency so highly.

So basically Nancy sucked at her job and blames blacks.

I taught inner city black kids, it had its challenges....just like teaching suburban white kids had its challenges. But I rose to the challenges and the kids learned. And it didn't send me screaming to the Psych ward for treatment.

The fact is, wherever they teach, most brand new teachers don't last five years. Not everyone is cut out for it.

Oswald Bastable
01-09-2015, 02:43 AM

Ah...now it becomes combative...that which would not divulge it's career, is suddenly a teacher....or something.

Well isn't that special, but perhaps not, because who knows because it lies at the drop of a hat.

Always special when the liberal/progressives become what they need to be for the momoent.

LAGC
01-09-2015, 02:53 AM
The fact is, wherever they teach, most brand new teachers don't last five years. Not everyone is cut out for it.

Ain't that the truth. My uncle (husband of the same aforementioned aunt) tried his hand at teaching for a couple years as well, his career ended pretty shortly when one belligerent junior high student got under his skin so bad he ended up grabbing the kid's neck in the locker room. (Yep, YIKES!)

It was an all-white suburban school, by the way. So yeah, the "problem children" are hardly just in the urban areas.

Kadmos
01-09-2015, 02:53 AM
Ah...now it becomes combative...that which would not divulge it's career, is suddenly a teacher....or something.

Well isn't that special, but perhaps not, because who knows because it lies at the drop of a hat.

Always special when the liberal/progressives become what they need to be for the momoent.

What combative? She fully admitted she wasn't able to control her classes while other teachers at the very same school could.

I've talking about teaching kids many times over the years. It was something I did for a few years several years back.

By the way, I know the internet it's difficult to tell, and pronouns are hard. But I'm male, you can use "He" rather than "it"

Kadmos
01-09-2015, 03:04 AM
Ain't that the truth. My uncle (husband of the same aforementioned aunt) tried his hand at teaching for a couple years as well, his career ended pretty shortly when one belligerent junior high student got under his skin so bad he ended up grabbing the kid's neck in the locker room. (Yep, YIKES!)

It was an all-white suburban school, by the way. So yeah, the "problem children" are hardly just in the urban areas.

Some of the most obnoxious kids I dealt with were white kids at suburban schools. I'm not going to mislead anyone though, there were several black problem kids I dealt with as well. The most rewarding though was teaching a small group of black 4th and 5th graders math over the course of several months. The progress they made was very personally rewarding to me, it was amazing how quickly these "known" "slow" kids were learning.

While the work was personally emotionally rewarding, it just wasn't intellectually stimulating. The prospect of teaching batches of kids the same basic info year after year didn't appeal to me.

"Problem" kids didn't drive me off, anyone who plans to teach should expect kids to be obnoxious and learn how to deal with that. That's just part of the job.

Oswald Bastable
01-09-2015, 03:05 AM

It's sad...both "its" feel they deserve respect....

They don't seem to understand that lies have disqualified them from such status.

Kadmos
01-09-2015, 03:08 AM
It's sad...both "its" feel they deserve respect....

They don't seem to understand that lies have disqualified them from such status.

Proof of lies?

Kadmos
01-09-2015, 03:51 AM
....Yeah, pretty much what I figured...nothing.

Ruskiegunlover
01-09-2015, 08:49 AM
Damn. Never heard Ali talk like that. Interesting. Took a sick day from school today, feel like shit, going to research Ali's feelings on that more now. Guy made points, didn't he?

Krupski
01-10-2015, 02:08 AM
I thought "European Americans" were supposed to be better than the rest?

Wow! Lefty is pro-white after all!

Krupski
01-10-2015, 02:12 AM
Some of the most obnoxious kids I dealt with were white kids at suburban schools. I'm not going to mislead anyone though, there were several black problem kids I dealt with as well.

The difference is, the "problem" white kids will mouth off to you and be disrespectful. The "problem" black kids will stab you in the gut and then blame it on "Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder" (then accuse you of being a racist).

Krupski
01-10-2015, 02:14 AM
....Yeah, pretty much what I figured...nothing.

43 minutes elapsed between your question and your surprise at not receiving a reply.

Not everyone lives at their keyboard.

Krupski
01-10-2015, 02:15 AM
Damn. Never heard Ali talk like that. Interesting. Took a sick day from school today, feel like shit, going to research Ali's feelings on that more now. Guy made points, didn't he?

Sorry you aren't feeling well.

I had a day off from school today too... because of snow!

Krupski
01-10-2015, 02:23 AM

I had to agree with everything he said. I always liked that guy. "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!"

Oswald Bastable
01-10-2015, 02:48 AM
43 minutes elapsed between your question and your surprise at not receiving a reply.

He's no longer worth the respect of a reply.

FunkyPertwee
01-10-2015, 02:50 AM

It is no longer worth the respect of a reply.

Krupski
01-10-2015, 02:59 AM

Even though I disagree with some people here (such as the person mentioned above), I do try to maintain some respect for his opinions.

It's just so damn difficult......

Oswald Bastable
01-10-2015, 03:01 AM

Correction accepted...a lapse on my part.

Kadmos
01-10-2015, 04:23 AM
The difference is, the "problem" white kids will mouth off to you and be disrespectful. The "problem" black kids will stab you in the gut and then blame it on "Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder" (then accuse you of being a racist).

I never got stabbed. I did get accused of being racist...rolled my eyes and told the kid to try again, my issue was with his behavior (mouthy), not his race.

Frankly, most of the kids behaved better than Oswald has in this thread....and more mature.

It's been over 24 hours now...still no proof of lies.

Oswald Bastable
01-12-2015, 03:07 AM
If all you knew about racial violence came from the protestors at a Manhattan Sunday brunch, you would know that black people are victims of relentless white violence.

In the real world, black mob violence and black-on-white crime are astronomically out of proportion.

Especially in schools. Especially directed at teachers. Especially this week in Monroe, Yonkers, Little Rock, and Buffalo.

Last month, News 4 Investigates told you about Bennett teachers who had come forward asking for help because they felt unsafe. They had even appealed to the school board saying conditions had become chaotic with students fighting and roaming the halls. Now this vivid video describes just what they were talking about.

After 30 years as a court-ordered and prison psychologist, Newburn has seen up close what happens when schools excuse bad behavior for any reason, including race.

Especially race.

“The liberal is the prototypical appeaser of bad behavior, and for decades, liberals have run public schools in America,” Newburn said. “I've seen firsthand where the most brutal school space-taker (not "student") will be given scores of chances instead of permanently sending it home for parental repair. After all, the public school potentates believe school thugs are just misunderstood and should be given unending chances to destroy the learning environment. That the teachers are paying the personal price for this thug-enabling system comes not as a shock. It is predictable.”

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/01/black_students_target_teachers_for_violence.html

Oh damn...not a website that it, or it, can claim is a new stormfront...I'm sure the wailing and gnashing of teeth will be even more furious now...

JTHunter
01-14-2015, 10:22 PM
When I was working as a sub was in the late 70s and before things got so out of control.

The first assignement this school district sent me to was a 4th grade class in St. Louis county. What they did NOT tell me was that many of the kids in this class were LD/BD (learning disorders/behavioral dis.)! The regular teacher was on vacation for a week and I was there the full week.
On the second day, I noticed that many of these 4th grade girls were wearing a fair amount of make-up and I assumed their mothers had done it for them.
WRONG!!! :dizzy:
What really freaked me out was when, on both Thursday and Friday, several of these girls made HIGHLY suggestive statements to me!! :dammit: :thud:

I did several other assignments in different schools for this district over the course of the school year but not any more in that one! After that, I was able to secure a chem lab job and didn't have to risk my sanity again. :biggrina:

Aggressive Perfector
01-15-2015, 12:45 PM
Sounds like this woman just plain gave up and decided to play the race card instead of acknowledging her own shortcomings.

Oh my holy fucking shit! I never thought I'd ever see the day you say that! The sky must be falling!