PDA

View Full Version : News Flash! Obama WILL NOT Attend Paris Rally.

alismith
01-11-2015, 11:58 AM
Actually, this isn't surprising, at all. Why go against your brothers?

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-wont-attend-paris-march-005805048.html

(Copied from the comments section to this article.)
From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white..
From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY, and most telling:
From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

-B. Hussein 0bama

Enough said....

It's probably a good thing he isn't attending as it wouldn't look good for the press to see him smiling and smirking during the ceremony...

sevlex
01-11-2015, 12:48 PM
Nobody showed up. Don't want to insult the mullahs when you are a crypto-muslim.

Schuetzenman
01-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Color me not shocked. His lack of attendance simply proves yet again he is a Muslim Sympathizer at the least, but probably a Muslim in reality.

LAGC
01-11-2015, 01:47 PM
This is Europe's battle. It sounds like they are waking up and realizing they have a problem.

What needs to happen now in Europe is more ridicule directed against the Muslim faith in general, so that more pressure is put on moderate Muslims so that they realize what harm these extremists have done to their religion, so that they finally begin turning on the extremists within their ranks and start ratting them out to authorities when they learn of future terrorist plots.

Because there's no way in hell a SHITLOAD of other sympathetic Muslims didn't know about those attacks beforehand, and stood silent and said nothing. That needs to change. And it will.

5.56NATO
01-11-2015, 02:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

5.56NATO
01-11-2015, 02:22 PM
Contrast Barack Obama's Quotes About Islam With His Quotes About Christianity
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/09/contrast-barack-obamas-quotes-islam-quotes-christianity/#GlI16yGlDpFHKgl5.99

Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam
#1“The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”

#2 “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

#3“We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

#4“As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”

#5“Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

#6 “Islam has always been part of America”

#7 “we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”

Quotes By Barack Obama About Christianity
#1“Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”

#2 “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”

#3“Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy? Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination? Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith?”

#4“Even those who claim the Bible’s inerrancy make distinctions between Scriptural edicts, sensing that some passages – the Ten Commandments, say, or a belief in Christ’s divinity – are central to Christian faith, while others are more culturally specific and may be modified to accommodate modern life.”

#5“The American people intuitively understand this, which is why the majority of Catholics practice birth control and some of those opposed to gay marriage nevertheless are opposed to a Constitutional amendment to ban it. Religious leadership need not accept such wisdom in counseling their flocks, but they should recognize this wisdom in their politics.”

#6 From Obama’s book, The Audacity of Hope: “I am not willing to have the state deny American citizens a civil union that confers equivalent rights on such basic matters as hospital visitation or health insurance coverage simply because the people they love are of the same sex—nor am I willing to accept a reading of the Bible that considers an obscure line in Romans to be more defining of Christianity than the Sermon on the Mount.”

#7 Obama’s response when asked what his definition of sin is: “Being out of alignment with my values.”

Altarboy
01-11-2015, 03:24 PM
He won't be missed.

kuntryboy
01-11-2015, 03:46 PM
the golfing in paris isn't really that good this time of year.

skorpion
01-12-2015, 11:51 AM
UNITED AGAINST TERROR... and Obama is nowhere to be found. MORE THAN 40 WORLD LEADERS, many of America's strongest allies — including British Prime Minister David Cameron (far left), Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (center left), French President Francois Hollande (center right), German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi (far right) — march together in Paris yesterday with more than a million people denouncing Islamic terror. The question today: Where was President Obama or Vice President Biden — and why is the White House avoiding publicly linking last week's terror attacks to radical Islam?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/12/kerry-announces-planned-paris-trip-says-criticism-for-missing-march-quibbling/

5.56NATO
01-12-2015, 12:12 PM
Netanyahu said he was going to attend the rally even though France asked him not to, so what does France do?
They invited the hamas president of "palestine" to the rally.

Also this;
French President Bans Leader of Anti-Islam Party from Sham Rally in Paris but Welcomes Prime Minister of Turkey, Which Harbors Muslim Terrorists
Those inclined to feel good about the massive world leader rally in Paris in response to the terror attacks should think again. French President Francois Hollande permitted Turkey’s Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu to participate while also banning the National Front Party (NFP) leader Marine le Pen, despite her party representing 25% of a French voting bloc. Also standing shoulder to shoulder with Hollande was Islam-apologist German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas, whose government formally partnered with Hamas last year.
http://shoebat.com/2015/01/11/french-president-bans-leader-anti-islam-party-paris-rally-welcomes-prime-minister-turkey-harbors-muslim-terrorists/

Justin
01-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Of course Obama didn't attend, he's too busy golfing. He also doesn't want to upset his jihadist friends.

tank_monkey
01-12-2015, 05:10 PM
With ALL of the PRESIDENTS and PRIME MINISTERS marching with the crowd, I think it's a PR disaster for Obama to be such a tool. Sure, we're used to him being aloof, detached and uncaring, but it really made us look bad when all these other world leaders showed up and the highest ranking person to show their face repping America was the Ambassador to France, who was a woman with NO Diplomatic experience, who got her position because she raised $50,000 for Obama's first campaign war chest. Way to go!!!! NOT.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/01/11/white-house-ignores-question-about-obama-absence/

Schuetzenman
01-12-2015, 07:34 PM
What I heard on the radio today driving cross country was that he, (Obama) is catch shit from the MSM about his absence.

tank_monkey
01-12-2015, 08:02 PM
What I heard on the radio today driving cross country was that he, (Obama) is catch shit from the MSM about his absence.

CNN ran an article critical of Obama .... AND THEN... in typical libtard fashion threw equal amounts of blame on REPUBLICANS. WTF???? Apparently our Republican leaders are douchebags for not going themselves. But hello? The Administration is DEMOCRAT (for now) They're supposed to represent the country. Not some lowly Republican Senator. But DO NOTE, that the MSM will use any excuse to try to blame REPUBLICANS equally.

imanaknut
01-12-2015, 09:58 PM
I am sure King Barack will find a way to blame Bush for his not going to France.

CigarGuy
01-13-2015, 07:40 AM
They(the 40 leaders) made a pretty strong joint statement condemning ISLAMIC JIHAD terrorists.
He will not say ISLAMIC JIHADISTS, so it would be hypocritical for him to go.......<rolleyes>

5.56NATO
01-13-2015, 01:32 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Carter defends Obama over missing Paris rally
http://news.yahoo.com/katie-couric-interviews-former-president-jimmy-carter-200847726.html

Carter knows his only way of getting out of history labeling him as one of the worst presidents EVAR is to support the 0bamaregim in all its hideous putrifaction.