PDA

View Full Version : Activist critical of police undergoes use of force scenarios

01-13-2015, 10:26 AM
Liberal = Conservative who has yet to be victimized. Case in point...

http://youtu.be/yfi3Ndh3n-g

Aggressive Perfector
01-13-2015, 11:39 AM
Excellent experiment.

skorpion
01-13-2015, 11:55 AM
Excellent experiment.
Agreed. Experiencing a situation that unfolds in such a rapid amount of time for yourself is a drastic departure from armchair quarterbacking an event in slow-motion with unlimited time to think while safely behind a computer or television screen. It seems like a lot of people don't realize that until they experience it for themselves.

Kadmos
01-13-2015, 12:15 PM
Yep, hard to judge these until you walk a mile in the other guys shoes.

Great find 308, thanks for posting.

davepool
01-13-2015, 02:39 PM
Jared is our local black community leader, not the race baiter al sharptongue is by any means. He has been groomed since he was in his early teens for this job. He seems to be more inline with MLK than any of the current race hustlers in the news.
I saw this a week or so ago and wish the rest of the folks screaming about police brutality were required to go through this experience

ltorlo64
01-13-2015, 08:06 PM
I respect the pastor of accepting the offer to go to the training and I respect him even more for being able to admit that his views were not quite correct.

davepool
01-13-2015, 09:10 PM
Yep, at least he shot his attacker instead of dropping the gun a running away.

Schuetzenman
01-13-2015, 10:04 PM
Interesting video. It does show just how fast a situation can go lethal.

El Duce
01-14-2015, 12:57 PM
I respect the pastor of accepting the offer to go to the training and I respect him even more for being able to admit that his views were not quite correct.

My wife just showed me the same video. I also have respect for the Pastor.

5.56NATO
01-14-2015, 04:13 PM
I wonder what he thinks about all the crime in the black community that leads up to these often lethal encounters with police?

JTHunter
01-14-2015, 10:36 PM

Yep, at least he shot his attacker instead of dropping the gun a running away.

Interesting video. It does show just how fast a situation can go lethal.

Good points!
It's a shame there aren't more people willing to be "educated" in such a manner. The experience "broadens" the mind.

Charliebravo
01-15-2015, 09:50 AM
I think what he said at the end is the best part of clip. Just comply. We're not going to have you do some stupid shit. Sometimes we show up on a scene and it's pandemonium and we have no clue who did what or who the aggressor is. Generally, we'll have people just have a seat on the curb until we can try to get a handle on what's going on. I don't think that "hey, have a seat on the curb" is too egregious. If you're the victim, or even a completely innocent bystander, sitting on a curb for 2 minutes until we can figure out what in the hell is going on isn't going to kill you.

1 Patriot-of-many
01-15-2015, 11:20 PM
I think what he said at the end is the best part of clip. Just comply. We're not going to have you do some stupid shit. Sometimes we show up on a scene and it's pandemonium and we have no clue who did what or who the aggressor is. Generally, we'll have people just have a seat on the curb until we can try to get a handle on what's going on. I don't think that "hey, have a seat on the curb" is too egregious. If you're the victim, or even a completely innocent bystander, sitting on a curb for 2 minutes until we can figure out what in the hell is going on isn't going to kill you. Unless you have a plunger up your butt in a NY police station. Playing devils advocate tonight. Seriously, If you don't follow a cops instructions that are lawful, you're setting yourself up for a world of hurt.

FunkyPertwee
01-15-2015, 11:42 PM
Unless you have a plunger up your butt in a NY police station. Playing devils advocate tonight. Seriously, If you don't follow a cops instructions that are lawful, you're setting yourself up for a world of hurt.

Ass to pussy on both girls with the same glove starts at 2:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ob7BDGx3Zo

Charliebravo
01-16-2015, 01:04 AM
I have a hard time even wrapping my head around these dirty cops. Remember the adage "you get what you pay for"? Well, it's the same in police work. My agency only has a little over 90 officers, but a vast majority have Bachelor's Degrees, there are 7 or 8 Master's Degrees floating around, and our Criminal Investigations Lieutenant is a lawyer. In exchange for that level of education and expertise, our city's management treats us VERY well. A regular patrolman pulls down $80K/yr.......although after overtime and extra jobs, it's not uncommon for a regular beat cop to pull down $100K. That may not be much in some markets, but you can live quite well on that in North Texas. My point being that I don't ever have to deal with these dirty cop issues because we hire only the best at my agency. Even the ones that make it through the hiring process get washed out in training if they're violent, abusive, or otherwise dirty.

Helen Keller
01-16-2015, 01:07 PM
dirty is the worst.

chiak47
01-16-2015, 01:22 PM
Sheriff Joe cordially invited Rev Sharpton to take this exercise. I don't think Al responded yet.

JTHunter
01-17-2015, 09:25 PM
Funky - after seeing that video, I could almost hope that one or both of those women got some kind of vaginal infection. With that video showing that incredibly stupid female officer doing the search in the reverse order of what she SHOULD have done, there would be little doubt abouit the cause of the infection!
SHEEZ!!

FunkyPertwee
01-17-2015, 09:28 PM
Funky - after seeing that video, I could almost hope that one or both of those women got some kind of vaginal infection. With that video showing that incredibly stupid female officer doing the search in the reverse order of what she SHOULD have done, there would be little doubt abouit the cause of the infection!
SHEEZ!!

There is NO WAY IN HELL that the police woman didn't know that she was doing it in the reverse order or that she needed to change gloves.

She did that to humiliate those girls by abusing their genetalia. That was a bull dyke getting off on abusing her power. That simple.