PDA

View Full Version : Didn't know Liam Neeson hated us for owning guns.....Calling us a disgrace......

Ruskiegunlover
01-15-2015, 06:38 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/01/14/liam-neeson-number-guns-in-us-disgrace/?intcmp=features

Guess I can save some money and not see Taken 3, or anything else he makes. Call me radical, but supporting assholes like these with my money by watching their movies shows support to a large degree in the eyes of the media and public for their movies. He is added to my list of actors I will not watch anymore.

The Grey was really good. Glad that came out before this.

CigarGuy
01-15-2015, 07:33 AM
With you on that. I watch so few movies on TV today, because I despise most of the actors. I DID enjoy Liam though. No more.
Haven't/won't go to the movie theatre in over 10 years.

Schuetzenman
01-15-2015, 07:46 AM
Yep I won't spend any money on one of his films ever again. I also saw something just recently that said he converted to Islam. Haven't had time to verify it. If true just 1 more huge reason to say piss on em.

CigarGuy
01-15-2015, 07:52 AM
Would have had a lot more respect for him if he said "I've made millions on movies with guns and I was wrong and I'm sorry. Any movie
that I am in the future will not have guns!" or something like that....

Sherman
01-15-2015, 08:44 AM
Yep he's gone.

skorpion
01-15-2015, 08:47 AM
Yep, your typical hypocritical actor. Looks smart and intelligent on screen (thanks to scripts) but in reality is just another dumb sheep. Use guns in movies to make lots of cash but then tell people, "Gunz are baaaaaaaad."

Aggressive Perfector
01-15-2015, 08:53 AM
Yep, I won't be watching any more of his movies. Kinda sucks, I really liked his work, but I can't support this horsefuckery.

sevlex
01-15-2015, 09:45 AM
Mucking foron doesn't seem to get that movies like Taken are targeted at males who very likely own guns. Talk about stepping on your own dick.

:coffee:

NAPOTS
01-15-2015, 10:26 AM
I was disappointed to read this, I liked some of his work, he did train batman after all. Now he is just another liberal douche. I am sure he either owns guns himself or uses armed security because he is "special"

5.56NATO
01-15-2015, 10:47 AM
hupokrités: one who answers, an actor, a hypocrite
Original Word: ὑποκριτής, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: hupokrités
Phonetic Spelling: (hoop-ok-ree-tace')
Short Definition: a hypocrite, dissembler
Definition: (lit: a stage-player), a hypocrite, dissembler, pretender.
http://biblehub.com/greek/5273.htm

cough

L1A1Rocker
01-15-2015, 10:48 AM
I had been looking forward to Taken 3. Oh well. . .

FunkyPertwee
01-15-2015, 01:30 PM
Liberals sell movies by acting like conservatives on-screen. We really need to learn to take advantage of this fact.

El Duce
01-15-2015, 01:57 PM
Won't waste any money on his films.

davepool
01-15-2015, 02:11 PM
So in his next movie, he needs to beat all the bad guys with a wiffle bat, instead of using those evil guns. Seems like if he really believes the shit he spews, he wouldn't take role that required him to use a gun

CigarGuy
01-15-2015, 02:19 PM
Just so you know how the other side thinks.........
I was watching that chick show(I Know) on FOX news at noon that has them discussing
events with one lucky guy or some crap. Anyways, one of the women was the liberal, Powers?
She said, "I grew up in Alaska. I'm not anti-gun. We had, probably, 20 guns in our house. But
he is not a hypocrite(as the others were asserting). There ARE too many guns in this country!"

Ruskiegunlover
01-15-2015, 06:31 PM
To hell with him. Lost everything from me. Talented actor, but again guys......go pay to see his movies, or rent them, or buy them, and you show support for him as an actor which is interpreted as support for his positions. No thanks. I liked Taken, never saw the second one, and WON'T see the 3rd. Sorry, but fuck him.

deth502
01-15-2015, 09:11 PM
come on guys, dont be so stupid.

you watch their movies on line for free. you still get the entertainment, and they get no credit for your view and/or receive no money for it.

skorpion
01-16-2015, 09:46 AM
Just so you know how the other side thinks.........
I was watching that chick show(I Know) on FOX news at noon that has them discussing
events with one lucky guy or some crap. Anyways, one of the women was the liberal, Powers?
She said, "I grew up in Alaska. I'm not anti-gun. We had, probably, 20 guns in our house. But
he is not a hypocrite(as the others were asserting). There ARE too many guns in this country!"
She and Liam Neeson are both very wrong, as we all know. There are too many liberals in this country.

come on guys, dont be so stupid.

you watch their movies on line for free. you still get the entertainment, and they get no credit for your view and/or receive no money for it.
+1. Just make sure you have a good pop-up blocker...

Cypher
01-16-2015, 09:58 AM
What a moron, I won't be watching anything he plays in either.

He said he is not converting but by the sound of his own words it sounds like the thought about it.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/liam-neeson-not-converting-islam-article-1.2076302

In the interview, the Oscar nominee told The Sun that during his time filming "Taken 2" in Turkey the Islamic prayer "got him into the spirit."

"The call to prayer happens five times a day, and for the first week, it drives you crazy, and then it just gets into your spirit, and it's the most beautiful, beautiful thing. There are 4,000 mosques in the city. Some are just stunning, and it really makes me think about becoming a Muslim," Neeson reportedly told The Sun.

The 62-year-old clarified to Al Arabiya News that he did not have a religious awakening, but rather learned to enjoy the Islamic prayer, which "was an annoyance because it was waking me up. But later I looked forward to it every day."

skorpion
01-16-2015, 10:54 AM
What a moron, I won't be watching anything he plays in either.

He said he is not converting but by the sound of his own words it sounds like the thought about it.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/liam-neeson-not-converting-islam-article-1.2076302Man, that guy really is a sheep. I had to hear that annoying call to prayer every day for months on deployments and all it did was piss me off. There's still nothing more eerie than the crackling of those speakers being fired up at the ass-crack of dawn and breaking the silence of the early morning while you're on patrol.

Helen Keller
01-16-2015, 12:51 PM
I hope some faggot on the street knocks him out and he gets his ass "taken"

skorpion
01-16-2015, 01:06 PM
I hope some faggot on the street knocks him out and he gets his ass "taken"Taken as in kidnapped, raped or both kidnapped and raped? :D

Sherman
01-16-2015, 06:59 PM
Company That Provided Guns for ‘Taken 3′ Does More Than Talk After Reading Liam Neeson’s Fiery Anti-Gun Rant

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/01/16/company-that-provided-guns-for-taken-3-does-more-than-talk-after-reading-liam-neesons-fiery-anti-gun-rant/

FunkyPertwee
01-16-2015, 07:20 PM
Company That Provided Guns for ‘Taken 3′ Does More Than Talk After Reading Liam Neeson’s Fiery Anti-Gun Rant

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/01/16/company-that-provided-guns-for-taken-3-does-more-than-talk-after-reading-liam-neesons-fiery-anti-gun-rant/

Good for Para USA.

Sherman
01-16-2015, 07:31 PM
That is what I am saying!!!!

FunkyPertwee
01-16-2015, 07:40 PM
Taken as in kidnapped, raped or both kidnapped and raped? :D

He should be kidnapped and waterboarded by the CIA, then handed over to the secret service to prepare him for a lifetime of sexual servitude to Moochelle.

stevelyn
01-16-2015, 08:13 PM
Taken as in kidnapped, raped or both kidnapped and raped? :D

Yes.

Altarboy
01-16-2015, 11:29 PM
Or "spider caught a fly"..lol. I'll stop now. Screw these actors. Their self importance is exceeded only by the over importance given to them by the media.

mrkalashnikov
01-17-2015, 03:30 PM
That's too bad I've always liked Neeson as an actor, but here he's being just another Hollywood two-faced hypocrite like "Rambo" Stallone & Ah-nuld Schwartzenegger. Guys who have made fortunes acting in movies featuring lots of firearm violence, but in real life are anything but pro-2nd. Even Clint Eastwood has voiced anti-gun sentiments in the past. :fuckyou: