PDA

View Full Version : The Left Is Now Legitimizing Incest

Oswald Bastable
01-16-2015, 01:02 AM
You know...for IT and IT, who have variously either supported such things, or suggested the gay marriage/gay agenda wasn't a slippery slope...

Now the same magazine is romanticizing something they call GSA – Genetic Sexual Attraction.

Some girl who hadn’t seen her dad since she was about 5 began talking online when she was 17. They met and “sparks flew.”

After a 5 days they “did it.”

They are engaged and plan on having kids.

http://iotwreport.com/?p=270629

The crux of the biscuit:

Has the left ever contemplated that maybe humanity has already “progressed” out of these base, unsophisticated, Neanderthal states, and that they are simply the regressives?

Charliebravo
01-16-2015, 01:16 AM
Tha Fuck? Even if I hadn't seen my daughter since she was 5, I'd still recognize her as my baby girl. No sparks would be flying. WTF is wrong with people?

Kadmos
01-16-2015, 01:46 AM
It didn't seem to me that the original article romanticized it. It merely reported on it.

Nor is it exactly a new idea, the tale of Oedipus revolves around it, and Freud famously did work on the subject.

With a huge increase in adoption and various egg or sperm donations over the past several decades, combined with the internet giving people access to finding possible unknown siblings or biological parents it's becoming an issue.

Oswald Bastable
01-16-2015, 02:00 AM
Tha Fuck? Even if I hadn't seen my daughter since she was 5, I'd still recognize her as my baby girl. No sparks would be flying. WTF is wrong with people?

Surprise!!! (not)...

IT is all in favor...

Kadmos
01-16-2015, 02:08 AM
Surprise!!! (not)...

IT is all in favor...

No, I am not in favor of it.

But I do think the article you posted really slanted what the original article actually said.

Schuetzenman
01-16-2015, 04:58 PM

This, seriously so.

sevlex
01-16-2015, 05:00 PM
She's my sister, she's my daughter....

:coffee: