PDA

View Full Version : A site with patriotic balls ...

printerman
10-06-2010, 04:15 PM
...if you can handle brilliant minds with obvious good intentions and intelligence then take the time and open your eyes and see what's blatantly true to others ....

www.ae911truth.org

El Jefe
10-06-2010, 04:27 PM
...if you can handle brilliant minds with obvious good intentions and intelligence then take the time and open your eyes and see what's blatantly true to others ....

www.ae911truth.org

Um, why do you keep reposting the same stuff? That's in poor form, some might even call it SPAM!

:smiley20:

AKTexas
10-06-2010, 04:31 PM
This message is hidden because printerman is on your ignore list.
:flip-bird::flip-bird::flip-bird::flip-bird:

Randomluck
10-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Um, why do you keep reposting the same stuff? That's in poor form, some might even call it SPAM!

:smiley20:

It's because he's a sheeple and his masters tell him to go forth and spread the bullshi uhh, the truth as their wadded panties dream it. Being a site right around the mental age of skirt gathering squealing teen girls they make him feel important and loved so he's happy to go spam for them.

Randomluck
10-06-2010, 04:40 PM
BTW, having a site dedicated to excusing this countries worst terrorist attack away from the muzzies isn't considered patriotic in the US. The middle east should welcome you with open arms, till they lop your fool head off for being a moron.

Dr. Gonzo GED
10-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Do you know what a "useful idiot" is Printerman?

justinsaneok
10-06-2010, 08:18 PM
I'm with ya

O.S.O.K.
10-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Cindy Sheehan is a truther. Need I say more?

Dr. Gonzo GED
10-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Cindy Sheehan is a truther. Need I say more?
She's effin HAWT too!

crapshoot
10-06-2010, 09:51 PM

www.ae911truth.org

Why do you keep trying to drive traffic from Gunsnet?

I hope the admins look into this.

El Jefe
10-06-2010, 10:16 PM
She's effin HAWT too!

I think you should dive in, face first. :running-dog:

printerman
10-07-2010, 08:08 AM
....the same old group of interloping nay-sayers and you think I'm the driving force behind those who flee !

crapshoot
10-07-2010, 09:25 AM
....the same old group of interloping nay-sayers and you think I'm the driving force behind those who flee !

It must be tough getting by knowing that you are so important to the entire world.

Dr. Gonzo GED
10-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Oh, geeze, I'm so sorry that I actually apply critical thinking to you barking moonbat nonsense.

I'll try to stop using my brain so much for the sake of your tender wittle feelers, k buddy? :whatever:

El Jefe
10-07-2010, 02:01 PM

Otherwise known as The Kook Patrol! :pissin-chipmunk::tinfoil::pissin-chipmunk2:

HDR
10-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Why do you keep trying to drive traffic from Gunsnet?

I hope the admins look into this.

:funny-post::funny-post::funny-post::funny-post:

That was good..

lol

Integratedj
10-19-2010, 06:52 PM
She's effin HAWT too!

Not only is she uber hot, She's incredibly intelligent on top of it. How Sexy can one woman get. I mean, Come on she's the total package. I have fantasies about her sitting on my face and farting she's so f'ing hot.

Dr. Gonzo GED
10-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Not only is she uber hot, She's incredibly intelligent on top of it. How Sexy can one woman get. I mean, Come on she's the total package. I have fantasies about her sitting on my face and farting she's so f'ing hot.
I would drink her bath water...

...that is, if dirty hippies like her took baths...

Integratedj
10-19-2010, 09:13 PM
I would drink her bath water...

...that is, if dirty hippies like her took baths...

I'm not 100% on this, but I don't think sweating is considered to be bathing. I could be wrong, but I somehow doubt it.
Just imagine a bathtub full of that... It'd be worse than the tub scene in Gummo.

HDR
10-24-2010, 06:15 AM
1346 verified architectural and engineering professionals and 10076 other supporters including AE students have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.

That is less impressive than the 15 out of 400 climatologists at the World Weather Symposium who concurred with the global warming theories..

1346 out of all the "verified architectural and engineering professionals" is a very small number when one considers how many "verified architectural and engineering professionals" there are...

Randomluck
10-24-2010, 05:35 PM
That is less impressive than the 15 out of 400 climatologists at the World Weather Symposium who concurred with the global warming theories..

1346 out of all the "verified architectural and engineering professionals" is a very small number when one considers how many "verified architectural and engineering professionals" there are...

And considering who's giving them the information they base their opinion on.

printerman
10-25-2010, 04:48 PM

How many tow the party line for funding ....

RJ Shooter
10-25-2010, 06:41 PM
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN, OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!!!!!

Integratedj
10-27-2010, 07:05 PM
PUT THE LOTION IN THE FUCKING BASKET!!!

HDR
11-07-2010, 06:41 AM

Or contributions from people like you... lol

Have you ever seen explosives explode?

There is always a flash. I guess the obvious answer is the attack on 09.11 was so perfectly timed the plane hit at the exact moment the plane hit which hid the flash.

Thermite could have cut the steel; if they had the time and unlimited access.

crapshoot
11-07-2010, 10:33 AM
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN, OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!!!!!

I know this is completely off topic, but at least I know I'm not the only one who thinks printerferdmaser has a torture pit in his moms basement to lock up women.

Randomluck
11-07-2010, 03:54 PM
I know this is completely off topic, but at least I know I'm not the only one who thinks printerferdmaser has a torture pit in his moms basement to lock up fat women.

Fixt :D

HDR
11-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Are y'all sure it is women??

Randomluck
11-08-2010, 07:00 AM
Are y'all sure it is women??

Absolutely, look how hard he tries to convince us he likes women. Bluedog and Crappy don't like him so we know he's not gay, so it follows that he's a serial killer.

AKTexas
11-08-2010, 09:43 AM
You he is a tranny chaser.Chicks with dicks are his thing.

HDR
11-20-2010, 09:17 PM

Well, at least you know your 1346 "verified architectural and engineering professionals" were well compensated. lol

Phssst toe the party line; to tow the party takes a big Tonka truck

Absolutely, look how hard he tries to convince us he likes women. Bluedog and Crappy don't like him so we know he's not gay, so it follows that he's a serial killer.

Serial or cereal killer?

For your safety, back off as rumor has it printerman is so bad he kills a bowl a day.

OTOH it might be a bowl of dope?