PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Panties are in a Bunch

NAPOTS
01-23-2015, 08:10 PM
seems like the looser in chief is upset that congress invited Netanyahu to speak about the threat of Iran.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/23/there-will-be-price-obama-team-reportedly-fuming-over-netanyahu-visit/

Too bad, I didn't know the president had sole authority over who congress can invite to speak on the floor. If he keeps this up he is going to piss off his own party.

alismith
01-23-2015, 08:47 PM
seems like the looser in chief is upset that congress invited Netanyahu to speak about the threat of Iran.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/23/there-will-be-price-obama-team-reportedly-fuming-over-netanyahu-visit/

Too bad, I didn't know the president had sole authority over who congress can invite to speak on the floor. If he keeps this up he is going to piss off his own party.

Why not? He's pissed everyone else off.

Anyway the Pres. has no power over who the House brings in to speak to them. He's pissed off at that, too. They've left him out of the loop and are snubbing him because he refuses to have any dealings with Israel.

NAPOTS
01-23-2015, 10:12 PM
I understand he has also cut them out of negotiations with Iran.

alismith
01-23-2015, 10:37 PM
I understand he has also cut them out of negotiations with Iran.

Yup, his faith made him do it. A good little Muzzie all around.

NAPOTS
01-24-2015, 12:07 AM
his allegiances are pretty clear I think to most of us here on this board. It is sad that his base is too arrogant to see it. I work with a very smart man who has been a democrat his whole life who is fed up with Obama and the direction he is taking the country in.

I think the next 2 years will be interesting. Obama is loosing the support of the people (as is pretty typical for any president in the second half of his second term), he does not have the support of congress. As a result democrats will distance themselves more and more from him in hopes of looking good in '16. I have a good feeling that the supreme court will slap his peepee in the course of the next two years at least once too.

He is going to have a rude awakening that he is not the king of America.

rshaneck2002
01-24-2015, 07:32 AM
Yeah, Odrama is hearing that call to prayer again from his childhood years once more., to the detriment of this nation.

shorthair
01-24-2015, 07:51 AM
When did he give up Islam and adopt Christianity? Can he be both?

Schuetzenman
01-24-2015, 08:58 AM

Not without being and Apostate under Islam. Penalty is Death to the Apostate according to the Koran.

alismith
01-24-2015, 10:45 AM

He's about as much Christian as the Pope is Muslim...

1 Patriot-of-many
01-24-2015, 11:20 AM
It's past obvious the imposter is a Muslim, hates Israel and gives aid and comfort to ANY enemy of the US, in particular Muslims. We've all seen his own words on who he would side with, though I'm sure a shill or two will attempt to make his words not his words.

L1A1Rocker
01-24-2015, 11:54 AM
his allegiances are pretty clear I think to most of us here on this board. It is sad that his base is too arrogant to see it. I work with a very smart man who has been a democrat his whole life who is fed up with Obama and the direction he is taking the country in.

I think the next 2 years will be interesting. Obama is loosing the support of the people (as is pretty typical for any president in the second half of his second term), he does not have the support of congress. As a result democrats will distance themselves more and more from him in hopes of looking good in '16. I have a good feeling that the supreme court will slap his peepee in the course of the next two years at least once too.

He is going to have a rude awakening that he is not the king of America.

I hope very much that you are correct.

5.56NATO
01-24-2015, 01:17 PM
If Resident Frank Marshall Davis Jr pisses off Binny Netanyahu enough, Binny might just reveal all he knows about Resident Davis to congress.

alismith
01-24-2015, 01:23 PM
If Resident Frank Marshall Davis Jr pisses off Binny Netanyahu enough, Binny might just reveal all he knows about Resident Davis to congress.

Now, that would be sweet...

Partisan1983
01-24-2015, 02:40 PM
I concur.

studmuffin
01-24-2015, 05:00 PM
Not without being and Apostate under Islam. Penalty is Death to the Apostate according to the Koran.

Its ok to lie to non believers when living outside dar al islam. Outside of dar al islam is considered the place of war.

chiak47
01-24-2015, 10:49 PM
The real question should be; Can a true commie believe in a creator?

5.56NATO
01-25-2015, 01:48 PM
And on a like note;
Even Fox News is outraged at Boehner and Netanyahu's plan to undermine Obama
http://www.vox.com/2015/1/24/7884311/netanyahu-boehner-fox-news

Maybe fox is taking this anti Binny stance because this guy owns part of fox?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal

5.56NATO
01-26-2015, 03:39 PM
Thou shall not cross Dear Leader.

With their guttersniping failing to stop Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s planned March speech before Congress, White House aides are unloading their full arsenal of bile.

“He spat in our face publicly, and that’s no way to behave,” one Obama aide told an Israeli newspaper. “Netanyahu ought to remember that President Obama has a year and a half left to his presidency, and that there will be a price.”

It is pointless to say petty threats do not become the Oval Office. Trying to instruct this White House on manners recalls what Mark Twain said about trying to teach a pig to sing: It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Still, the fury is telling. It reminds, as if we could forget, that everything is always about Obama.

How dare Israel be more concerned with the existential threat of Iranian nukes than with Obama’s feelings? And what do members of Congress think they are, a separate branch of government or something?
http://nypost.com/2015/01/24/white-house-going-nuclear-on-netanyahu/