PDA

View Full Version : last week MLK this week the BOR

l921428x
01-26-2015, 03:47 PM
it, to me, scares me to death to know my fellow Americans do not, DO NOT, have a clue as to how our form of government works. they do not or cannot understand how wonderful
the Constitution and our Bill of Rights are or how it protects them. the actual document that lets them answer these questions, without fear, they would throw away, just scrap it. they would gain nothing and loose
everything. with all the info at the tip of our fingers, people still seem to be getting dumber.

oh well here ya go.http://www.infowars.com/video-americans-want-obama-to-repeal-the-bill-of-rights/

oh it is infowars, it can't be true. :swear:

5.56NATO
01-26-2015, 03:50 PM
No more rights given away. What rights they've already infringed has yet to make us safer.

1 Patriot-of-many
01-26-2015, 06:08 PM
I know well educated people that are more than willing to chop up pieces of the Constitution, even while knowing the history of other countries like Russia and Germany and China to name a few. Scary when you think about it. Schools are churning out kids who hate the US and the very freedoms God gave them.

Krupski
01-27-2015, 07:39 AM
I know well educated people that are more than willing to chop up pieces of the Constitution, even while knowing the history of other countries like Russia and Germany and China to name a few. Scary when you think about it. Schools are churning out kids who hate the US and the very freedoms God gave them.........and countless brave men and women fought and died to protect...