PDA

View Full Version : UPS driver throws package then urinates on customer's home

skorpion
01-28-2015, 01:54 PM
Earlier this month a fellow in Texas received his package from UPS all destroyed. The package contained ammo and firearms-related accessories. After reviewing his surveillance footage, he discovered the delivery driver threw the package and then put the icing on the cake by urinating on the side of his home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZctXnWrox8

davepool
01-28-2015, 02:23 PM
The last two bricks of 22LR i had delivered by UPS had damage to the corner of the box as if it had been dropped pretty hard, no damage to the ammo inside but somebody along the way was a butterfingers :)

My UPS guy is a pretty cool guy, he knows when he delivers stuff to me it's generally firearms related so he always hands it to me or takes it to my neighbor if i'm not home.

Krupski
01-28-2015, 03:50 PM
Earlier this month a fellow in Texas received his package from UPS all destroyed. The package contained ammo and firearms-related accessories. After reviewing his surveillance footage, he discovered the delivery driver threw the package and then put the icing on the cake by urinating on the side of his home.

Guess he was tired of carrying those small 50 pound boxes full of lead.

Richard Simmons
01-28-2015, 04:44 PM
They should let the customer throw the driver over the fence then piss on him. Turnabout is fair play.

alismith
01-28-2015, 05:32 PM
I hope the homeowner had the foresight to show this tape to the UPS supervisor. If the driver felt strongly enough about his political views and his actions based on them, then he should be willing to take whatever consequences those actions incur. (He can always get a job at McDonald's.)

skorpion
01-29-2015, 08:16 AM
I hope the homeowner had the foresight to show this tape to the UPS supervisor. If the driver felt strongly enough about his political views and his actions based on them, then he should be willing to take whatever consequences those actions incur. (He can always get a job at McDonald's.)He called UPS to complain, but they pretty much brushed off his accusations. After he posted the surveillance footage on social media, UPS was singing to a different tune. The driver was a seasonal employee and was terminated.

alismith
01-29-2015, 12:02 PM
He called UPS to complain, but they pretty much brushed off his accusations. After he posted the surveillance footage on social media, UPS was singing to a different tune. The driver was a seasonal employee and was terminated.

Justice has been served. :thumbsup:

(Too bad it took extreme measures, but if a company won't listen, you really don't have much choice.)

PROBASCO
01-30-2015, 12:34 AM
Sent two packages 12/10 for xmas, both lost, delivered to daughters 5 yr long gone address, Jan 6 returned to us, still waiting for a refund on shipping. Ups store locally is shite

rci2950
01-30-2015, 04:22 AM
read the comments on the youtube video. bunch of ass wipes supporting this box smasher.

Schuetzenman
01-30-2015, 06:42 AM
They should let the customer throw the driver over the fence then piss on him. Turnabout is fair play.

This works for me!