PDA

View Full Version : We Need More Molly Whites

alismith
01-29-2015, 10:30 PM
Texas Rep. Molly White asks Muslims to renounce radical Islam and pledge allegiance to America and gets a ton of hate mail.

To which she replies:

"I do not apologize for my comments above," she wrote. "If you love America, obey our laws and condemn Islamic terrorism then I embrace you as a fellow American. If not, then I do not."

She has more balls than most of the men in government. :thumbsup:

http://news.yahoo.com/molly-white-texas-muslim-capitol-day-facebook-islamaphobia-191253151.html

Altarboy
01-29-2015, 10:45 PM
Sadly she will soon be ostracised by her peers and the press will speak of her with eye rolls and SNL will poke fun at her and she will be marginalized.

Aggressive Perfector
01-30-2015, 01:22 AM
^True story.

Oswald Bastable
01-30-2015, 03:50 AM
Sadly she will soon be ostracised by her peers and the press will speak of her with eye rolls and SNL will poke fun at her and she will be marginalized.

As will at least 2 members here.

Schuetzenman
01-30-2015, 06:22 AM
Good for her.

5.56NATO
01-30-2015, 10:46 AM
Hmm, mebbe I'll write her in for pres in 2016.

Gunner1558
01-30-2015, 04:10 PM
They'll "Palin" her to the ends of the earth!

JTHunter
01-30-2015, 10:38 PM
Have you noticed that, throughout history, those brave souls that try and spread truth to the "masses" end up being vilified and demonized? :11doh:

Krupski
02-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Texas Rep. Molly White asks Muslims to renounce radical Islam and pledge allegiance to America and gets a ton of hate mail.

To which she replies:

"I do not apologize for my comments above," she wrote. "If you love America, obey our laws and condemn Islamic terrorism then I embrace you as a fellow American. If not, then I do not."

She has more balls than most of the men in government. :thumbsup:

http://news.yahoo.com/molly-white-texas-muslim-capitol-day-facebook-islamaphobia-191253151.html

"Today is Texas Muslim Capital [sic] Day in Austin," Molly White, a House Republican, wrote on her Facebook page Thursday. "The House is in recess until Monday. Most Members including myself are back in District. I did leave an Israeli flag on the reception desk in my office with instructions to staff to ask representatives from the Muslim community to renounce Islamic terrorist groups and publicly announce allegiance to America and our laws. We will see how long they stay in my office."

Um... huh? Why would she leave a foreign flag in Austin, Texas, USA?

alismith
02-01-2015, 03:01 PM
Um... huh? Why would she leave a foreign flag in Austin, Texas, USA?

I guess she wanted to piss the Muzzies off...?

Krupski
02-01-2015, 09:31 PM
I guess she wanted to piss the Muzzies off...?

Yeah, I suppose it would.