PDA

View Full Version : Dan Quinn's last day as a Sea Hawk.

Hobe Sound AK
02-01-2015, 06:55 PM
With something finally going right for Atlanta. Monday the Atlanta Falcons will be announcing (Finally) their new Head Coach! It was not really a tightly held Secret. Dan Quinn the Defensive Coordinator, of the Seattle Sea Hawks. Will be Announced on Monday as the new Head Coach of the Atlanta Falcons. For all you Sea Hawk Fan's out there, you have my Support today in the Super bowl. I have only heard good thing's about him. With 2 lousy back to back loosing Season's, I hope for a better Year Next Season. There was a lot of Shake up's in the Staff, only the G.M. is still in Place. I hope it helps! Tired of Loosing! They have too many Good Players on the Team to keep loosing. Go Sea Hawks! If they win tonight, it makes him only more Valuable! Paul :thumbspbig:

l921428x
02-02-2015, 04:29 AM
I really do not see why the birds will change.
I have not a clue why they suck the way they suck and they do
suck. no matter what they always fall apart and then it takes them 3
years to not suck so bad. then they fall apart da da da.
that bone head play seattle pulled to lose the game last night is a falcon classic.
I hope you are right and things change, but I doubt it.
just my .02.

Oswald Bastable
02-02-2015, 04:38 AM
...that bone head play seattle pulled to lose the game last night is a falcon classic.

To be fair...that "bone head play" was sent in by the offensive coordinator, and the birds are hiring their defensive coordinator.

And the SeaChickens defense has been pretty exemplary the last few years...

Hobe Sound AK
02-02-2015, 05:33 AM
Come on Guy's give us a Chance, The Falcons have to change for the better, Some Teams have 4 Rings. they have forgot what it mean's to loose. I prey next Season makes a Difference. Paul