PDA

View Full Version : If this proves true! Latest ISIS atrocity.

imanaknut
02-03-2015, 01:04 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02/03/new-isis-video-purpotedly-shows-jordanian-pilot-being-burned-alive/

Carpet bombing anyone?

Helen Keller
02-03-2015, 01:09 PM
The world needs to take the gloves off and deal with this .

Hopefully Jordan goes nuts , cause we know pussies like japan aint doin shit .

sevlex
02-03-2015, 01:45 PM
The king threatened to hang all the ISI prisoners. Let's see if he follows thru.

Helen Keller
02-03-2015, 01:49 PM
The king threatened to hang all the ISI prisoners. Let's see if he follows thru.

Do it!

Hang all the fuckers.

Cypher
02-03-2015, 02:33 PM
It's sickening. I don't understand why there isn't more effort in the world to put a stop to this, at least the countries around where this is going on should do something about it.

alismith
02-03-2015, 02:33 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02/03/new-isis-video-purpotedly-shows-jordanian-pilot-being-burned-alive/

Carpet bombing anyone?

How about introducing the whole region to the modern nuclear age? Light that sand up so that it glows brightly at night for the next 2,000 years.

(And Westerners want to go and help them fight?...Every one of them should be hanged and thrown in the dump with the rest of the garbage....)

El Duce
02-03-2015, 02:35 PM
Didn't read the whole article. But. Let's hope!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2938199/Burned-alive-cage-ISIS-release-video-claiming-horrifying-murder-captured-Jordanian-pilot.html

imanaknut
02-03-2015, 02:53 PM
An eye for an eye.

Hopefully Jordan will release photos of the female suicide bomber that they were willing to trade for the pilot meet a similar fate.

sevlex
02-03-2015, 02:58 PM
https://36.media.tumblr.com/573b43d9cb3d759344da53a46ad685b5/tumblr_nj7oro4xyr1ssw78go1_1280.jpg

sevlex
02-03-2015, 02:59 PM
(And Westerners want to go and help them fight?...Every one of them should be hanged and thrown in the dump with the rest of the garbage....)

Bury them in pig shit.

Helen Keller
02-03-2015, 03:00 PM
let the women execute the isis prisoners.

alismith
02-03-2015, 03:18 PM
An eye for an eye.

Hopefully Jordan will release photos of the female suicide bomber that they were willing to trade for the pilot meet a similar fate.

Jordan's answer:

http://news.yahoo.com/jordan-execute-female-bomber-wednesday-191536008.html;_ylt=A0LEV0fULNFUtD8A20Wl87UF;_ylu= X3oDMTEzcmRsMDM5BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDVklQNT YyXzEEc2VjA3Nj

Krupski
02-03-2015, 03:53 PM

Carpet bombing anyone?

Oh God I just watched the video. My hands are shaking and I feel sick. Literally.

Thankfully he died quickly.

skorpion
02-03-2015, 04:35 PM
It's sickening. I don't understand why there isn't more effort in the world to put a stop to this, at least the countries around where this is going on should do something about it.Because in today's politically correct pussified world, nobody wants to offend the dear members of the Religion of Pieces.

Dan Morris
02-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Because in today's politically correct pussified world, nobody wants to offend the dear members of the Religion of Pieces.

Well, I flunked PC in college.......lite em up!
Dan

Aggressive Perfector
02-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Turn the middle east into glass!

El Duce
02-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Well, I flunked PC in college.......lite em up!
Dan

I agree. This shit has got to stop.

mrkalashnikov
02-03-2015, 06:02 PM
A 27-year-old young man & pilot burned to death by stone-age subhumans.

It's really past time the Arab countries stepped up to the plate & declared Jihad on ISIS.

l921428x
02-03-2015, 06:15 PM
I don't understand the surprise.

Krupski
02-03-2015, 06:42 PM
I don't understand the surprise.

After I had my burns and healed up, I generally didn't have any problems dealing with it (that is, I didn't have any nightmares or "flashbacks"), but watching that video clicked something inside me. I'm still shaking, light headed and my ears are red and feel hot. This is really bugging me. I hope it passes.

alismith
02-03-2015, 06:54 PM
A 27-year-old young man & pilot burned to death by stone-age subhumans.

It's really past time the Arab countries stepped up to the plate & declared Jihad on ISIS.

It will never happen. The Arab Countries are the reason all this is happening.

Pick any Arab country, at random, and nuke it. It doesn't make one damned bit of difference because if they don't hate us now, they will at some point in the future and all this will repeat itself.

It all boils down to eradicating Islam from the face of the earth. Until that is done, nothing is going to change. Anything less is just putting it in remission. It must be eradicated down to the very last vector.

Helen Keller
02-03-2015, 07:41 PM
Wtf... this looks like a hollywood movie.

a jaw bone burning.. that looks like a 3/8 round rod ??
With no teeth ???

Ruskiegunlover
02-03-2015, 08:05 PM
I cannot find the actual vid of it.

alismith
02-03-2015, 09:00 PM
I cannot find the actual vid of it.

Try this link.
http://shoebat.com/2015/02/03/watch-horrific-video-isis-burning-pow-jordanian-pilot/

imanaknut
02-03-2015, 09:09 PM
Interesting, but it won't work. Saying that there is a new Hitler and that is bad, and then saying we need to apply Hitler's policies against a different group. Hitler tried it with the Jews. Didn't work then, won't work now. A major mind change is required, as in how their Koran is interpreted.

JTHunter
02-03-2015, 11:29 PM
If they really want "jihad", then give it to them!

Nuke Mecca!

LAGC
02-04-2015, 12:36 AM
Don't they issue their pilots sidearms? Or at least cyanide pills or something?

There's no fucking way I'd let those savages capture me alive. Not knowing they'd use me for their propaganda videos or brutal torture methods.

Better to die on your own terms than go through that bullshit. There's no negotiating with these sick fucks if you're captured enemy military. Even civilians are getting executed most of the time if ransom isn't paid.

We need to quit fucking around with the Syrians and start really beefing up the Kurds, let them keep liberating towns until they push ISIS clear back to Aleppo.

Enough is enough!

1 Patriot-of-many
02-04-2015, 05:26 AM
Seriously the time is ripe to burn some of them. Tactical nukes for real.

Krupski
02-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Interesting, but it won't work. Saying that there is a new Hitler and that is bad, and then saying we need to apply Hitler's policies against a different group. Hitler tried it with the Jews. Didn't work then, won't work now. A major mind change is required, as in how their Koran is interpreted.

Those animals do what they do because it's their "duty" according to the koran. They are not "going to change".

The only solution to the problem is precisely to "go Hitler" on them and exterminate every muslim male, from newborn infant to the oldest man and don't stop until they are all gone. Every last one.

Krupski
02-04-2015, 05:26 PM
There's no fucking way I'd let those savages capture me alive.

I'm amazed that the guy didn't just run. I'd much rather be shot than burned to death.

I had fucking nightmares and flashbacks last night. I woke up at least 6 times in terror and drenched in sweat. It's coming up on 10 years since I got burned and I've never had nightmares or flashbacks before... until I saw that damned video.

Krupski
02-04-2015, 05:26 PM
Try this link.
http://shoebat.com/2015/02/03/watch-horrific-video-isis-burning-pow-jordanian-pilot/

Everyone do yourself a big favor... don't watch it.

alismith
02-04-2015, 05:27 PM
Those animals do what they do because it's their "duty" according to the koran. They are not "going to change".

The only solution to the problem is precisely to "go Hitler" on them and exterminate every muslim male, from newborn infant to the oldest man and don't stop until they are all gone. Every last one.

Even simpler, just go "jihad" on their asses. No prisoners at all.

Do unto others before they do unto you. :thumbsup:

alismith
02-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Everyone do yourself a big favor... don't watch it.

I've already seen it.

From what I've heard on the radio, they killed the pilot sometime in early January. He was already dead when Jordan asked for a prisoner swap.

I, also, read that ISIS is promising more brutal deaths than this.

I hope Jordan chimps out on ISIS and leaves no survivors. (Obamalama isn't going to do anything against his "brothers.")

Justin
02-07-2015, 10:58 PM
I've seen the censored version of the video. Jordan, The United States, and all other coalition forces should use napalm only on these motherfuckers from now on. I can't understand how so many people can join this terrorist group. They are pure fucking evil, and deserve to die in the most painful way possible.