PDA

View Full Version : Don't put snow on Gary's Property.

El Duce
02-06-2015, 05:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEXVA-ncuDU

Now, I wouldn't put snow on my neighbors property. Camera guy a douche?

Schuetzenman
02-06-2015, 06:31 AM
See this is why Globull Warming is a good thing, not bad. IF it really were warmer then there would be no Snowfrontations like that.

LAGC
02-06-2015, 06:39 AM
See this is why Globull Warming is a good thing, not bad. IF it really were warmer then there would be no Snowfrontations like that.

On the contrary...

http://www.climatehotmap.org/global-warming-effects/rain-and-snow.html

N/A
02-06-2015, 07:35 AM
Yes, camera guy is a douchebag asshole.

N/A
02-06-2015, 07:40 AM
We are in the middle of an extreme drought, little Marxist, so more moisture would be a good thing...especially if it's warm moisture.

LAGC
02-06-2015, 08:17 AM
We are in the middle of an extreme drought, little Marxist, so more moisture would be a good thing...especially if it's warm moisture.

Besides some unseasonly heavy snowfall in November, it's been pretty dry here in Boise this winter, too.

The problem is, the areas that are getting hit are getting hit harder. The precipitation isn't as uniform and evenly distributed like it used to be.

Dry places are getting drier, the coasts are getting slammed. It's getting pretty hard to deny something isn't going on here.

Krupski
02-06-2015, 08:38 AM

If the earth is warming, then why am I buried in snow here?

Krupski
02-06-2015, 08:39 AM
On the contrary...

http://www.climatehotmap.org/global-warming-effects/rain-and-snow.html

Why do you waste your time? You will never make us believe in fraud.

skorpion
02-06-2015, 09:00 AM
If the earth is warming, then why am I buried in snow here?That's why the globull warming cultists are shifting to the "climate change" term, so that they pull the wool over someone's eyes in either direction. Because, weather, you know, is supposed to be 100% predictable and uniform from year to year. If not, it's our fault. Anyway, back on topic:

Gary is nuts and the camera guy is a DB. And that looks like a clusterphuck of a housing set-up.

shorthair
02-06-2015, 11:04 AM
Last year I had plowed the side of my yard to get my truck to the back yard wood pile. The guy across the street had his relative plow his drive way and plowed snow into my plow work that partially blocked it.

I went to his door to tell him not to do it again and he went off like a rocket. Cussin and a swearin with his little Daughter standing there.

Damn did he make an ass of himself. I just turned and walked away.

The camera guy needs a tune up. Gary's gonna have a stroke.

Sherman
02-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Great example why I will not live in the city or in a neighborhood.

mrkalashnikov
02-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Lol, I came across this the other day while 'net surfing.

Imo both individuals are d-bags & I wouldn't want either as a neighbor. I've never heard an old person swear as much as Gary, lol.

coppertales
02-06-2015, 05:00 PM
If the earth is warming, then why am I buried in snow here?

It is because you are in new york. The snow is there to cover up all the shit you have to put up with by living there.....chris

whiskeyman
02-06-2015, 05:28 PM
It's just too many people living living too close together.

davepool
02-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Last summer a dust storm blew some dirt from my neighbors yard onto my sidewalk....i was so pissed i called him a bad name. Got a feeling that there is more to this than seen in the video, seems like camera douche gets a kick out of pissing off the old guy next door.