PDA

View Full Version : amunitionstore.com

deth502
10-07-2010, 11:34 AM
in case you havent been following my old thread, i had just noticed they were back in business.

i had an order that i had paid for and was on backorder when they went out of business in '06.

after posting about it here, a rep from the company (Lou) actually got in contact with me, and told me he'd make it right.

sure enough, in no time i had the ammo on my doorstep.

great customer service. i was convinced that that money was long gone, but they did do the right thing and make things right.

i wouldnt hesitate to do business with them again.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ATAK, Inc.
10-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Way glad to hear this ended happily!

A big +1 to Ammunitionstore.com for stepping up to the plate and completing the transaction.

sevlex
10-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Good Kharma!

Kudos to them.

:encore:

O.S.O.K.
10-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Hell yah! Great! Kudos Amunitionstore!

abpt1
10-07-2010, 06:17 PM
in case you havent been following my old thread, i had just noticed they were back in business.

i had an order that i had paid for and was on backorder when they went out of business in '06.

after posting about it here, a rep from the company (Lou) actually got in contact with me, and told me he'd make it right.

sure enough, in no time i had the ammo on my doorstep.

great customer service. i was convinced that that money was long gone, but they did do the right thing and make things right.

i wouldnt hesitate to do business with them again.

Thats COOL !:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ubersoldate
10-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Good on them!

That type of action makes me want to spend money with them for my next ammo purchase...

aliceinchains
10-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Wow! finally heard some great news today. I was hoping that would work out for you. So long and drawn out. Like winning in overtime LOL!

Penguin
10-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Cool I am impressed. I might have to go see what they have for ammo next time I am out o order some.

AKTexas
10-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Very good!This is what I like to see,speaks highly for them to honor your purchase.

I will do business with them now.