PDA

View Full Version : Generals conclude Obama backed al-Qaida

02-14-2015, 01:23 AM
http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/generals-conclude-obama-backed-al-qaida/?cat_orig=us

Be Sociable, Share!

alismith
02-14-2015, 09:17 AM
If true, not only would this be an impeachable offense, but punishable by jail time, or even death.

With all the underhanded, illegal, unconstitutional actions committed by the Resident in Chief and his administration, I can't imagine why it's so hard to bring any charges against him. If a Republican President had done even one of the things Obama has done, he would have been impeached long ago.

Go figure...

5.56NATO
02-14-2015, 10:10 AM
Section 3.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

CAIRO — Perhaps the most radical change in U.S. foreign policy under President Obama has occurred here in Egypt, where the Muslim Brotherhood, long shunned as a collection of dangerous Islamist extremists, is now the de facto object of American support.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/23/opinion/roger-cohen-working-with-the-muslim-brotherhood.html?_r=0

Who Are the Muslim Brotherhood-Linked Leaders Obama Met?
US President Barack Obama, privately met with 14 Muslim leaders, including several leaders of Muslim Brotherhood front groups with ties to Hamas.
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/obama-meets-us-muslim-brotherhood-leaders

Mobros plans for America;
Page 4:
“Enablement of Islam in North America, meaning: establishing an effective and a stable Islamic Movement led by the Muslim Brotherhood which adopts Muslims’ causes domestically and globally, and which works to expand the observant Muslim base, aims at unifying and directing Muslims’ efforts, presents Islam as a civilization alternative, and supports the global Islamic State wherever it is.”

Page 5:
"...the Movement must plan and struggle to obtain "the keys" and the tools of this process in carry out [sic] this grand mission as a 'Civilization Jihadist' responsibility."

Page 7:
“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”

“[W]e must possess a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions’, the art of ‘absorption’ and the principles of ‘cooperation.’”

Page 18:
“A list of our organizations and the organizations of our friends” - This is where the Muslim Brotherhood listed its front groups in the U.S.. Note that prominent organizations like CAIR, ISNA, ICNA and others are named here.
http://www.clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum#

Richard Simmons
02-14-2015, 10:24 AM
Thread title is pretty misleading. Obama provided weapons to rebels to get Ghadaffi out of power. Some of the rebels were or had sympathies with al-Queda. Not saying it was right just hoping members will actually read the linked article and not just go by the thread title.

5.56NATO
02-14-2015, 10:26 AM
Should be enough he consorts with and supports mobros in his official capacity. Should be enough he sends aid to Syrian "rebels" who are fighting alongside isis if not are isis themselves.

Ruskiegunlover
02-14-2015, 12:03 PM
Aren't all islamo-fascists 'rebels' simmons? Thats a rediculously weak argument. What, were the mujahadeen in Afghanistan in the 80's government soldiers? No....I'd call them rebels. What a joke.

weevil
02-14-2015, 12:06 PM
Thread title is pretty misleading. Obama provided weapons to rebels to get Ghadaffi out of power. Some of the rebels were or had sympathies with al-Queda. Not saying it was right just hoping members will actually read the linked article and not just go by the thread title.

Yellow Journalism is alive and well and has done wonderful job of adapting itself to the internet.

weevil
02-14-2015, 12:11 PM
Aren't all islamo-fascists 'rebels' simmons? Thats a rediculously weak argument. What, were the mujahadeen in Afghanistan in the 80's government soldiers? No....I'd call them rebels. What a joke.

Well if he's giving guns to muslims so they can kill other muslims.........is that a bad thing???

Yeah someday they may turn them on you but in the meantime they're killing muslims with them.

This isn't something exclusive to Obama just about every president since WWII has given guns to muslims so they can kill each other with them.

Richard Simmons
02-14-2015, 01:37 PM

Are all rebels islamo-fascists? All I pointed out, correctly I might add is that the title to the thread is somewhat deceptive to those that don't bother to read beyond the title.

Helen Keller
02-14-2015, 01:41 PM
Are all rebels islamo-fascists? All I pointed out, correctly I might add is that the title to the thread is somewhat deceptive to those that don't bother to read beyond the title.

Get back in your box until you learn to come out with the foil on properly!

Ruskiegunlover
02-14-2015, 01:57 PM
You do try to shill for your president don't you simmons?

Ok, so you tell me which ones aren't and are islamo fascists. You know. The ones we give weapons to that JOIN the islamo fascists.....are they now islamo fascists? Because that happened, in case you forgot.

Richard Simmons
02-14-2015, 02:37 PM
Get back in your box until you learn to come out with the foil on properly!

I guess I'll have to. State a fact and they go on the attack. I understand they're fragile but maybe a thicker layer of foil would help?

studmuffin
02-15-2015, 05:25 PM
You mean I am not supposed to believe this? Shucks!