PDA

View Full Version : Voting...

NRAJOE
10-07-2010, 04:15 PM
I did the early absentee voting today....I used to tow the party line (Republican)...but the last two elections including this one I actually voted for 2 progun Dems over RHINO's.

Dan Morris
10-07-2010, 04:18 PM
I'll have absentee Monday......I promise you tjhere's gonna be some switch voting and a couple of write ins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan:cool1:

LAGC
10-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Yeah, here in Idaho we have a really conservative pro-gun Blue Dog Democrat as well, Walt Minnick. He voted against all the bail-outs, against the health care bill, and the stimulus. He's leading his Republican opponent by 10 points right now, slamming him over his business of helping illegal immigrants stay in the country.

There's a lot of talk, if conservative Democrats get elected and Democrats still control the House, that they will try to boot Nancy Pelosi from the leadership position to get a more fiscally conservative leader in place. Might not be a bad idea to reign in spending...

Penguin
10-07-2010, 05:59 PM
I have about gotten to the point where I just vote against the incimbants.

mriddick
10-07-2010, 06:04 PM
I did the early absentee voting today....I used to tow the party line (Republican)...but the last two elections including this one I actually voted for 2 progun Dems over RHINO's.
The only problem I have with that is the progun D's you vote for normally go to DC and then support their antigun leadership and confirm their antigun judges, in that regard a progun D is no better and probably worse then a Rino.