PDA

View Full Version : Rutrooo LAGC..... Don't mention temperature .....

1 Patriot-of-many
02-25-2015, 10:30 PM
http://libertyunyielding.com/2015/02/25/white-house-dont-mention-temperature-when-addressing-problem-of-global-warming/

Oswald Bastable
02-25-2015, 11:34 PM
You apparently haven't gotten the religion's latest memos...it's 'climate disruption' now...and it causes everything from skinned knees on playgrounds to chimpouts at the mall...

Get with the program you neanderthal clinger!!!!

LAGC
02-26-2015, 12:41 AM
Sounds like the Administration is just admitting its going to take a lot more than U.S. action alone to make real progress on the issue.

I think most people realize this. Not sure why that's even "news" except for that particular web-site's nitpickings, trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Oswald Bastable
02-26-2015, 12:57 AM
An another prayer to the religion is offered.

raxar
02-26-2015, 06:02 AM
Sounds like the Administration is just admitting its going to take a lot more than U.S. action alone to make real progress on the issue.

I think most people realize this. Not sure why that's even "news" except for that particular web-site's nitpickings, trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.
Yep, you better head over to china and demand they clean up their act.

alismith
02-26-2015, 08:08 AM

The ONLY "issue" with this whole globull warming/climate disruption nonsense is that certain humans keep trying to make it an "issue." They are offering a solution, that won't work, to a "problem" that doesn't exist.

02-26-2015, 08:43 AM
I think most people realize this.

Yeah *most people realize* this...
The same *most people* who *feel* its going to take a lot more than U.S. action alone to make real progress on the issue of gun control and certain types of ammo in an effort to prevent a crazy from shooting up a classroom of kids.

ltorlo64
02-26-2015, 08:44 AM
The ONLY "issue" with this whole globull warming/climate disruption nonsense is that certain humans keep trying to make it an "issue." They are offering a solution, that won't work, to a "problem" that doesn't exist.

We call this a solution in search of a problem.