PDA

View Full Version : Report: Obama Threatened to Shoot Down Israeli Jets Attacking Iran

5.56NATO
03-01-2015, 05:34 PM
President Barack Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli planes in 2014 if they were sent to bomb Iranian nuclear facilities, according to reports attributed to a Kuwaiti newspaper.

According to the website Israel National News, the Bethlehem-based news agency Ma'an cites Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida.

Al-Jarida reports that the alleged threat from the White House forced Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to cancel the planned attack.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-threatened-israeli-jets/2015/03/01/id/627575/#ixzz3TAzXrSLr

Wonder if it's true. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

sevlex
03-01-2015, 05:54 PM
I wonder if his Farsi-speaking puppet mistress had anything to do with that?

Hobe Sound AK
03-01-2015, 06:01 PM
I did not know the Whore of Babylon Spoke Arabic. Hummm!

alismith
03-01-2015, 06:07 PM
I did not know the Whore of Babylon Spoke Arabic. Hummm!

Wookies are known for more than just their beauty....

sevlex
03-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Wookies are known for more than just their beauty....

Wrong witch - this is who I referring to:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4e/Valerie_Jarrett_official_portrait_small.jpg/220px-Valerie_Jarrett_official_portrait_small.jpg

1 Patriot-of-many
03-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Wouldn't surprise me in the least, he hates Israel and loves his kind, muzzies.

Hobe Sound AK
03-01-2015, 07:11 PM
Who is this ugly Liberal Whore again? Notice how all Hard Core Liberal Women are UGLY! Paul

alismith
03-01-2015, 07:40 PM
Wrong witch - this is who I referring to:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4e/Valerie_Jarrett_official_portrait_small.jpg/220px-Valerie_Jarrett_official_portrait_small.jpg

My Bad. They all look the same to me...

Altarboy
03-01-2015, 08:35 PM
So, American pilots were going to be sent to fight Israeli pilots? Nothing surprises me anymore.

alismith
03-01-2015, 08:37 PM
So, American pilots were going to be sent to fight Israeli pilots? Nothing surprises me anymore.

Would American pilots do that?

1 Patriot-of-many
03-01-2015, 08:49 PM
Would American pilots do that? Hopefully those orders would cause a coup of an illegitimate president and gov't

alismith
03-01-2015, 08:58 PM
Hopefully those orders would cause a coup of an illegitimate president and gov't

That's what I was thinking. It's one thing to shoot an enemy's plane down, but quite another to shoot an ally's plane down.

Of course, Israel isn't viewed as an ally by Obama.

stevelyn
03-01-2015, 10:20 PM

I doubt he would find any American pilots or ADA crews that would pull the trigger on such an order.

Of course after he purged the Pentagon of any leadership that was worth a shit, there are plenty ball-washers left behind that would gladly issue those orders.

Hobe Sound AK
03-01-2015, 10:24 PM
All it would take is for America to have its own Von. Staffenberg. Just 1 Secret Service Agent willing to Die for his Country. That could take out both of them when he had the Chance to do so, making the Speaker of the House the President. And we could end the Nightmare 2 Years Early.

5.56NATO
03-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Hopefully those orders would cause a coup of an illegitimate president and gov't

I have my doubts about that. I suspect 0bama has purged the brass of christians/anyone with morals/backbone/Americans and populated it from top down with muslims. I shit you not. The brass may give the orders, it's up to the boots or pilots or sailors to follow illegal orders or not.

Krupski
03-03-2015, 04:41 AM

Seriously... if it hasn't already happened by now a dozen times over (by both the military and We, the People civilians), it ain't gonna happen.

Krupski
03-03-2015, 04:42 AM
That's what I was thinking. It's one thing to shoot an enemy's plane down, but quite another to shoot an ally's plane down.

I don't view Israel as an ally of the USA either... but that's no reason to shoot at them.

jet3534
03-03-2015, 09:11 AM
Would American pilots do that?

Probably so, just like Israeli pilots and torpedo boat crews obeyed orders to attack the USS Liberty killing 34 of our sailers.

jet3534
03-03-2015, 01:12 PM

Do you think they are an ally? Is there some treaty that I am unaware of that defines an alliance between the U.S. and Israel? I see them as another welfare parasite sucking on the U.S. taxpayer tit for a minimum of 3+ billion per year and also as a country that has conducted intelligence operations against the U.S. What is the ROI for the money we give them?

The strange irony is Obama clearly does not support Israel, yet Jewish voters will continue to support him and other liberal Dims. The Republican party has certainly done a lot over the years to support Israel. What have they (Republicans) gotten from Jewish voters in return?

skorpion
03-03-2015, 02:34 PM
I have my doubts about that. I suspect 0bama has purged the brass of christians/anyone with morals/backbone/Americans and populated it from top down with muslims. I shit you not. The brass may give the orders, it's up to the boots or pilots or sailors to follow illegal orders or not.
https://ofthehighest.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/obama-and-muslim-brotherhood.png