PDA

View Full Version : flight 93 and 175 , in Cleveland ???

printerman
10-08-2010, 11:50 AM
This little known fact is now becoming bigger than "they" (NSA / Illuminati) want it to be ... They can't afford people knowing about the Mayor's slip of the tongue early in the morning on 9-11 , or even learning that there could have been a switch and cover-up at Cleveland's airport.

Was remote control used ?

You gotta wonder with an 8 mile debris field if Flight 93 was blown out of the sky as original reports noted .

Of course you party line towers will slam me all over the place on this one , but the facts should be out there for some to discern ...

Five planes only three verified , two into the towers and the mystery C-130 that was seen at exactly the same time as the drone/missile to confuse people. Very clever field of view and slight of hand trick for such huge objects and know way to point that out unless your there.

So several planes missing ? Clevelands ? Maybe ....

Oh and those fake recordings ......give us black boxes !!

El Jefe
10-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Are you some kind of masochist or what?

Can you actually prove any of this?

Does your employer know just how unstable you are?

Does your wife know you're a tranny chaser? And what does your wing-man think of that business?

crapshoot
10-08-2010, 12:22 PM
This little known fact is now becoming bigger than "they" (NSA / Illuminati) want it to be ... They can't afford people knowing about the Mayor's slip of the tongue early in the morning on 9-11 , or even learning that there could have been a switch and cover-up at Cleveland's airport.

You gotta wonder with an 8 mile debris field if Flight 93 was blown out of the sky as original reports noted .

Of course you party line towers will slam me all over the place on this one , but the facts should be out there for some to discern ...

Five planes only three verified , two into the towers and the mystery C-130 that was seen at exactly the same time as the drone/missile to confuse people. Very clever field of view and slight of hand trick for such huge objects and know way to point that out unless your there.

Can I rent you to entertain people at keggers?

Dr. Gonzo GED
10-08-2010, 01:20 PM
WTF are you rambling on about?

None of this means a damn thing unless you can verify the claims you've made.

Now cite your sources, or STFU!!!!

Randomluck
10-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Can I rent you to entertain people at keggers?

A Jackoff-In-A-Box. :rotflmbao:

I will go as far as to say there is a huge possibility the PA crash was caused by the plane being shot down and that and only that is being covered up. IMHO they'd be remiss in doing their jobs if they didn't shoot it down once they knew WTF it was hijacked for. I can also see why they'd want to keep that lil factoid quiet for the families sakes.

There were other planes suspected of being hijacked but they were cleared when they closed the skies and they all landed. Remember that? They made all flying objects land and shut down airtravel until the following Friday morning. I bet they did it for more reasons than to piss me off for cancelling my Thursday morning flights.

Randomluck
10-08-2010, 01:34 PM
WTF are you rambling on about?

None of this means a damn thing unless you can verify the claims you've made.

Now cite your sources, or STFU!!!!

Fuck, now he's going to post up some lame ass troofer site or Wikipedia as "evidence".

Dr. Gonzo GED
10-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Fuck, now he's going to post up some lame ass troofer site or Wikipedia as "evidence".
Nah, if he doesn't ignore it ourtright he'll just complain that we're bullying him, embarass actual Cristians with some quasi religious nonsense with about as much of a basis in reality as anything else he claims, and then he'll warn us that if we don't listen to him we will be sent to NWO camp or hades, or both...

Bet you a positive rep point? :D

AKTexas
10-08-2010, 02:07 PM
Another fucking retarded thread by your local tranny chaser.

Randomluck
10-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Nah, if he doesn't ignore it ourtright he'll just complain that we're bullying him, embarass actual Cristians with some quasi religious nonsense with about as much of a basis in reality as anything else he claims, and then he'll warn us that if we don't listen to him we will be sent to NWO camp or hades, or both...

Bet you a positive rep point? :D

Nawwww, it's a sucker bet. He'll do both so we'll both win.

Dr. Gonzo GED
10-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Nawwww, it's a sucker bet. He'll do both so we'll both win.
Good point. You get one for that anyways... :D

MOP
10-08-2010, 04:36 PM
This is the K-files,

give him achance to voice his view.

Room + Board in a NWO Camp, with 3 hot meals/day and

'sexual services' provided by Ms. Napolitano......wouldn't call that Hades !

Penguin
10-08-2010, 04:50 PM
This little known fact is now becoming bigger than "they" (NSA / Illuminati) want it to be ...

Yes the facts should be out their. How ever I don't see them in your post....

El Jefe
10-08-2010, 05:31 PM
This is the K-files,

give him achance to voice his view.

Room + Board in a NWO Camp, with 3 hot meals/day and

'sexual services' provided by Ms. Napolitano......wouldn't call that Hades !

He has posted this same crap 17 freaking times. It's bullshit and he's a kook!

UncleMike
10-08-2010, 09:39 PM

Somebody needs his medication adjusted before he gets put away permanently.