PDA

View Full Version : O.K.,Who else has a crazy neighbor story???

cciota
07-18-2010, 11:21 AM
I moved into my house five years ago. Nice, retired couple live next door and nothing but woods and a pond behind us. Quiet neghborhood where everyone has about a half acre with a few larger lots. The road into where we live has no outlet, so you pretty much know who belongs and who doesn't. Peaceful and pretty safe.

Then the crazy neighbor moved in about a year later. He is a contractor who works in Afganistan and is home about 3 month out of the year. What he does there, I don't know. He bought up about 30 acres and started constructing the "compond". He built his house in a 9 acre parcel and cleared all the trees off the lot. His house looks so out of place with everybody elses. He overbuilt this huge 4000 square foot brick house. After the house was complete, he thought the footings were not sufficient to support the house. He dug all the way around the house and added more concrete. He didn't like the AC ductwork, so he had someone yank it all out and replace it. He always has someone working on his house. His approach slabs to his garage and at least twelve inches thick. You could land jets on them. Windows are all blacked out, gorgeous huge windows on the back of the house with security bars on the. I think he has security cameras on all the corners of the house. He fenced in the back of his house with that square iron fence that has a points on top of it. He built a fence on the other side of his property to keep people from driving down an access road. You couldn't drive a tank through this fence! Now, he is in the process of securing his garage area. Alot of block and brick all solid grouted by hand which he did his self. He moved his 1000 gallon natural gas tank and built what I can assume is a 10 foot tall by 16 foot wide "blast shield" on either side of it. Oh, did I mention he buried it in the ground and covered it with a concrete slab. Just insane shit. I think he's a bit paranoid but I could be wrong.

The wife and I had finally had enough of looking at the ongoing construction of the "Forward base" over the last four years so we had a guy come out and plant six, 14 foot tall white pines to make a privacy fence and block the view of his property. He wandered over and mentioned that they were nice tree and asked for a business card from my landscaper. I walked away because I want nothing to do with this guy but he and my landscaper walked behingd the trees. My landscaper came back a few minutes later and to me, "That that guy aint right in the head". The crazy nieghbor had told him that he was going to cut down all the trees along the perimeter of the property and put in a crush run road so he can drive around his property.

Can't wait until he puts in the guard towers, spot lights and barbed wire.

chiak47
07-18-2010, 11:31 AM
He might turn out to be humanities best friend during an end of the world event....:conf44:

El Jefe
07-18-2010, 11:32 AM
The dude is obviously batshit crazy!

Partisan1983
07-18-2010, 11:32 AM
Well my life was threatened by one of our neighbors from across the road on fathers day (we got the place just two months prior)....of course she was strung out on either crack or meth. Haven't seen her since. Our next door neighbors have never met 'em and they bought their place 3 years ago.....got a very strong feeling they are running a meth lab.

Wanna trade ?

Full Otto
07-18-2010, 11:35 AM
I gotta wonder what kind of things he may really be doing in Afganistan

deputyvaughn
07-18-2010, 11:41 AM
I am the crazy neighbor in my AO. LOL

Scott

cciota
07-18-2010, 11:46 AM
Well my life was threatened by one of our neighbors from across the road on fathers day (we got the place just two months prior)....of course she was strung out on either crack or meth. Haven't seen her since. Our next door neighbors have never met 'em and they bought their place 3 years ago.....got a very strong feeling they are running a meth lab.

Wanna trade ?

Maybe, the crackheads would last long around here. My neighbor is digging in and securing the perimeter!

sevlex
07-18-2010, 11:49 AM
+10000000

Me too.
:jump::jump::jump:

Full Otto
07-18-2010, 12:01 PM
As far as my neighbor he's not crazy just frustrating or used to be. Not him so much as he's down the road but he has a pond. Down at my end of it, became a place to hang out after last call and got pretty bad late at night.
Last year however his son moved in and had some lady friends visit during the day to swim. They would pop the truck to block the view from the house of them changing. I however got the full show and those 20 year old's were not hard on the eyes at all. Still waiting this year though

ubersoldate
07-18-2010, 12:08 PM
That guy sounds cool as anything!

My street is pretty normal, Good mix of retired, former military, one former cop, and some hard working salt of the earth people.
Except the ONE guy a few houses down...

Spent alot of time inside the big house, covered with swastika tattoos, serious drinking problem as Ive never seen him sober I dont think..
Hes a renter though, soon enough he will be out..

renegadebuck
07-18-2010, 02:56 PM
I am the crazy neighbor in my AO. LOL

Scott

Yeah, me too. I can give references! :D

mriddick
07-18-2010, 03:05 PM
At my lake house down in KY there was a guy up the road (not exactly a next door neighbor but within 1/2 mile), he lived in a $250,000 house, retired military, seemed like a decent guy who one day raped the woman next door, sodomized her with a broom stick, cut her from shoulder to shoulder and then to her belly (think giant T) and left her for dead. He went home cleaned up and went back when the Sheriff/EMS came and offered to help clean up only to have her ID him as they were taking her out (he didn't know she was alive). Then it was found out for 20 years there were similar cases like this at places he had lived and was stationed before this.

raxar
07-18-2010, 03:19 PM
The dude is obviously batshit crazy!

yeah, he sounds like a pretty cool guy.

Dan Morris
07-18-2010, 04:12 PM
LOL, I go the range regularly, when neighbors see me loading up and wearing a river rig....they pretty well leave me alone! LOL
Dan

cciota
07-18-2010, 04:44 PM
yeah, he sounds like a pretty cool guy.

Sounds pretty cool but you don't have to live next to him.

Solidus-snake
07-18-2010, 04:56 PM
Pretty sure my neighbors slinging either pot, meth, or maybe even bootlegging. Our driveway extends past our house and ends at his, about 300 yards away on tthe otehr side of a copse of trees. Besided the ungodly amount of traffic heading back and forth, hes not much of a problem.

justinsaneok
07-18-2010, 04:59 PM
I moved into my house five years ago. Nice, retired couple live next door and nothing but woods and a pond behind us. Quiet neghborhood where everyone has about a half acre with a few larger lots. The road into where we live has no outlet, so you pretty much know who belongs and who doesn't. Peaceful and pretty safe.

Then the crazy neighbor moved in about a year later. He is a contractor who works in Afganistan and is home about 3 month out of the year. What he does there, I don't know. He bought up about 30 acres and started constructing the "compond". He built his house in a 9 acre parcel and cleared all the trees off the lot. His house looks so out of place with everybody elses. He overbuilt this huge 4000 square foot brick house. After the house was complete, he thought the footings were not sufficient to support the house. He dug all the way around the house and added more concrete. He didn't like the AC ductwork, so he had someone yank it all out and replace it. He always has someone working on his house. His approach slabs to his garage and at least twelve inches thick. You could land jets on them. Windows are all blacked out, gorgeous huge windows on the back of the house with security bars on the. I think he has security cameras on all the corners of the house. He fenced in the back of his house with that square iron fence that has a points on top of it. He built a fence on the other side of his property to keep people from driving down an access road. You couldn't drive a tank through this fence! Now, he is in the process of securing his garage area. Alot of block and brick all solid grouted by hand which he did his self. He moved his 1000 gallon natural gas tank and built what I can assume is a 10 foot tall by 16 foot wide "blast shield" on either side of it. Oh, did I mention he buried it in the ground and covered it with a concrete slab. Just insane shit. I think he's a bit paranoid but I could be wrong.

The wife and I had finally had enough of looking at the ongoing construction of the "Forward base" over the last four years so we had a guy come out and plant six, 14 foot tall white pines to make a privacy fence and block the view of his property. He wandered over and mentioned that they were nice tree and asked for a business card from my landscaper. I walked away because I want nothing to do with this guy but he and my landscaper walked behingd the trees. My landscaper came back a few minutes later and to me, "That that guy aint right in the head". The crazy nieghbor had told him that he was going to cut down all the trees along the perimeter of the property and put in a crush run road so he can drive around his property.

Can't wait until he puts in the guard towers, spot lights and barbed wire.

That guy would be a welcome asset to my part of the woods. LOL

justinsaneok
07-18-2010, 05:05 PM
At my lake house down in KY there was a guy up the road (not exactly a next door neighbor but within 1/2 mile), he lived in a $250,000 house, retired military, seemed like a decent guy who one day raped the woman next door, sodomized her with a broom stick, cut her from shoulder to shoulder and then to her belly (think giant T) and left her for dead. He went home cleaned up and went back when the Sheriff/EMS came and offered to help clean up only to have her ID him as they were taking him out (he didn't know she was alive). Then it was found out for 20 years there were similar cases of this at places he had lived and was stationed before this.
This guy is batshit crazy!

Solidus-snake
07-18-2010, 05:14 PM
At my lake house down in KY there was a guy up the road (not exactly a next door neighbor but within 1/2 mile), he lived in a $250,000 house, retired military, seemed like a decent guy who one day raped the woman next door, sodomized her with a broom stick, cut her from shoulder to shoulder and then to her belly (think giant T) and left her for dead. He went home cleaned up and went back when the Sheriff/EMS came and offered to help clean up only to have her ID him as they were taking him out (he didn't know she was alive). Then it was found out for 20 years there were similar cases of this at places he had lived and was stationed before this.

Damn man! Where was this at?

Prometheus168
07-18-2010, 05:15 PM
I am the crazy neighbor....

Rusty

old Grump
07-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Were all sane in my part of the woods unless you count the old bearded guy with the shooting bench on his front porch. :smiley31:

Full Otto
07-18-2010, 06:15 PM
I guess my wait is over
Just in case you thought I was bullshitting

http://i31.tinypic.com/mr66aq.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/2iadcv6.jpg

linx310
07-18-2010, 11:26 PM
I had some Hispanics living next door to my apartment for awhile. People always going in and out. There was a lady in her 40s living there with some young 20 year old. Neither one of them seemed to work but he had a $100,000 car. Every Friday a rusted ass pickup would show up with a brand new mattress. They would take it in and the old one from last week would come out and be carried to the dumpster. The mattresses that would leave had been cut open and emptied. From the way the mattress looked they removed the springs,filled it with some thing, and sowed it back up.

They were smuggling pot or some other drugs inside those mattress.

After a few months of this they packed up a left one night.

bob r
07-19-2010, 04:11 AM
Not really crazy neighbors, just aggravating (or they were). They had a single Jack Russell terrier that would rush the fence and bark like crazy whenever my wife or I went into the back yard. We talked with her until we were blue in the face. Then she decided he needed a friend, so she bought another one of those yapping mutts. The older one taught the younger one how to rush the fence and bark. After trying diplomacy, and a sonic "stop the bark" thing to no avail I started pepper spraying the ground by the fence. Well one day she was in the back yard, the mutts were yapping, the kids were screaming so I gave both of the dogs a shot of pepper spray. They didn't like that, and neither did the owner when she picked them up to console them.:firedevil: I then got the code guy to send her a letter about her yapping dogs and had the landlord chat with them. Now they wear bark collars and the owners have quit speaking to me.

They say I am the crazy neighbor.

In my defense I did tell her that I would spray them if she didn't train them. I also told her when she protested about me sprayng them that it sure beat the alternative.

It's kind of nice to go out in the backyard now. :coffee:

bob

Partisan1983
07-19-2010, 08:23 AM
I guess my wait is over

Very nice !!!!

I am insanely jealous.

Catherine Cornelius
07-19-2010, 07:46 PM
I guess my wait is over

LOL! You're a creeper!!! :D

Full Otto
07-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Maybe a little.

ksuguy
07-20-2010, 12:56 AM
Hey, I'd probably have a giant fortress house and a bunch of land if I could afford it.