PDA

View Full Version : I have a theroy about conspiracy.

hawk1911
10-08-2010, 09:57 PM
I wont be too long winded about you guys already know of a few different angles about serval conspiracies that have to do with "us" being the not knowing mindless slaves etc that just do as we are told bla,bla,bla. Is there any truth to it , I think so in many cases. The big "BUT" that I think to myself is doesnt everyone win? obviously some more then others but all still to some extent.

I guess what I mean is that if someone tells a flat out lie that is still believable, plausible, and functional for generations and generations until no one can disprove it as originally untrue then what is the difference? Especially if the truth that can come from the lie is better then the truth of the past.

Krupski
10-08-2010, 11:57 PM
I guess what I mean is that if someone tells a flat out lie that is still believable, plausible, and functional for generations.......

It's worse than that. We are told flat out lies which are NOT believable or plausible and yet there are sheeple who will believe it.

A typical "conspiracy" goes something like this:

* Wile-E-Coyote allegedly pushes a 500 lb. anvil off a cliff, trying to hit the Road Runner.
* Of course, the Road Runner gets away in time.
* The government immediately confiscates all surveillance video and film of the cliff.
* CNN news dutifully reports that a 500 lb. anvil was dropped off a cliff by the coyote and, instead of hitting the Road Runner, it instead hit a car windshield.
* Photos of the supposed victim car shown on the news and on the internet reveal a completely intact windshield.
* For MOST people, the case is closed. The anvil fell on the windshield. The government said so, so it happened.
* BUT, a few people with functioning brain cells look at the pictures and ask "why isn't the windshield BROKEN?"
* These people, for daring to ask about the TRUTH, are called derogatory names by the sheeple such as "troofers". Damn fools... wanting the truth. What loons.
* Despite constant, pre-programmed criticism, the "troofers" refuse to budge and want to know why the window is not broken.
* A well known University produces a 30 minute "documentary" showing CGI animations of the anvil, the Road Runner and the car. The cartoon clearly shows that the anvil BURNED UP like a meteor as it fell.
* Case closed. Those damn "troofers" surely will accept THIS!
* Nope, sorry... a troofer brain actually WORKS. A troofer wants to know why the anvil, falling at only 400 mph at most, supposedly "burned up" as it fell.
* Exasperated, the government releases two frames of one of the confiscated videos. One frame shows a blurry white blob which is, of course, the flash caused by the anvil burning up as it fell.
* Case closed NOW? Nope, sorry the damn troofers just won't buy it.
* A THINKING person is a danger to every sheeple in the world. So, attempts are made to silence them. Stupidly named basement forums are made for them in discussion boards, the sheeple mount incessant attacks, using every nasty word they can scrounge up from the sludge of their unused gray matter. Those damn troofers are GOING DOWN!
* Despite all the pain, suffering and grief, the troofers refuse to buy the bullshit and continue to ask for something really simple... the TRUTH.

... as the stomach turns... the nightmare continues ....

printerman
10-09-2010, 08:45 AM
It's worse than that. We are told flat out lies which are NOT believable or plausible and yet there are sheeple who will believe it.

A typical "conspiracy" goes something like this:

* Wile-E-Coyote allegedly pushes a 500 lb. anvil off a cliff, trying to hit the Road Runner.
* Of course, the Road Runner gets away in time.
* The government immediately confiscates all surveillance video and film of the cliff.
* CNN news dutifully reports that a 500 lb. anvil was dropped off a cliff by the coyote and, instead of hitting the Road Runner, it instead hit a car windshield.
* Photos of the supposed victim car shown on the news and on the internet reveal a completely intact windshield.
* For MOST people, the case is closed. The anvil fell on the windshield. The government said so, so it happened.
* BUT, a few people with functioning brain cells look at the pictures and ask "why isn't the windshield BROKEN?"
* These people, for daring to ask about the TRUTH, are called derogatory names by the sheeple such as "troofers". Damn fools... wanting the truth. What loons.
* Despite constant, pre-programmed criticism, the "troofers" refuse to budge and want to know why the window is not broken.
* A well known University produces a 30 minute "documentary" showing CGI animations of the anvil, the Road Runner and the car. The cartoon clearly shows that the anvil BURNED UP like a meteor as it fell.
* Case closed. Those damn "troofers" surely will accept THIS!
* Nope, sorry... a troofer brain actually WORKS. A troofer wants to know why the anvil, falling at only 400 mph at most, supposedly "burned up" as it fell.
* Exasperated, the government releases two frames of one of the confiscated videos. One frame shows a blurry white blob which is, of course, the flash caused by the anvil burning up as it fell.
* Case closed NOW? Nope, sorry the damn troofers just won't buy it.
* A THINKING person is a danger to every sheeple in the world. So, attempts are made to silence them. Stupidly named basement forums are made for them in discussion boards, the sheeple mount incessant attacks, using every nasty word they can scrounge up from the sludge of their unused gray matter. Those damn troofers are GOING DOWN!
* Despite all the pain, suffering and grief, the troofers refuse to buy the bullshit and continue to ask for something really simple... the TRUTH.

... as the stomach turns... the nightmare continues ....

Now there's a thinker ....way to go Krupski , nice analogy !

ATAK, Inc.
10-09-2010, 11:40 AM
I know this may be a shocker, but the world is not black and white, but shades of gray, for every single thing! Including conspiracies and both sides of every one! A witty post does not make a truthful one! Nor does one from the cheerleader

Krupski
10-09-2010, 01:54 PM
I know this may be a shocker, but the world is not black and white, but shades of gray, for every single thing! Including conspiracies and both sides of every one! A witty post does not make a truthful one! Nor does one from the cheerleader

Very true. But government lies and federally funded university "studies" designed to "prove" the lie do not make it truthful either.

hawk1911
10-09-2010, 08:46 PM

I tend to agree. Its hard to find an issue that is black and white.