PDA

View Full Version : Windows on flight 175 ?

printerman
10-09-2010, 09:43 AM
No windows on the second plane that hit WTC ? A gray plane , no markings and very few footage even though every camera in the world was out that day.

Hmm ! Ghost plane and CMG used , could happen ....

ltorlo64
10-09-2010, 10:10 AM
You are out of your mind. The plane was too high up to tell. Now the plane that flew into the Pentagon, that is another matter. It was low enough that you could see the windows, and the people looking out the windows. How do I know. I have spoken to some of the witnesses, one who was about a 100 yards from where the plane impacted the building. You need to try to talk to people who were actually there, or to some of the families of people that were on the planes instead of reading unsubstatiated theories.

El Jefe
10-09-2010, 10:15 AM
You are out of your mind. The plane was too high up to tell. Now the plane that flew into the Pentagon, that is another matter. It was low enough that you could see the windows, and the people looking out the windows. How do I know. I have spoken to some of the witnesses, one who was about a 100 yards from where the plane impacted the building. You need to try to talk to people who were actually there, or to some of the families of people that were on the planes instead of reading unsubstatiated theories.

Um, what's the fun in that? Much more fun to lose yourself in literally every conspiracy that comes along. In Printards world you don't have to play by the rules, you're a super patriot, protecting hot chics, from the Illuminati.

:dancing-banana-red-

ltorlo64
10-09-2010, 10:19 AM
Um, what's the fun in that? Much more fun to lose yourself in literally every conspiracy that comes along. In Printards world you don't have to play by the rules, you're a super patriot, protecting hot chics, from the Illuminati.

:dancing-banana-red-

:roflmao:

Randomluck
10-09-2010, 11:18 AM
I guess it would have been to hard to draw in windows, oh and color on the CGI plane huh?

I guess that's what happens when you use DOS 2.0 as an operating system....