PDA

View Full Version : Churchill Saw it Coming

TEN-32
04-02-2015, 07:25 AM
The following speech was delivered by a young British soldier named Winston Churchill in 1899. Amazing clarity and precognitive acumen. And not afraid to say it. Where are the Churchills and Pattons of today?

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition, Vol II, pages 248-250 London).

T2K
04-02-2015, 07:36 AM
Yes, this quote is well known. I can't disagree with any of it.

alismith
04-02-2015, 07:42 AM
"No stronger retrograde force exists in the world."

Truer words were never spoken than this. :thumbsup:

He compared radical Islam to hydrophobia, and I say that just Islam, itself, is comparable to cancer. If it is there, over time it will develop into a malignant tumor and wreak havoc on the collective body of mankind.

Churchill, also, tells how to deal with Islam:

"until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

The man was not only prophetic, but knew how to solve the problem.

While we have a Chamberlain in the White House, we need a Churchill to replace him. I just hope there is a Churchill out there somewhere.

skorpion
04-02-2015, 07:45 AM
He hit the nail on the head, and that was over 100 years ago! It just goes to show how little mooslums have evolved/progressed over the years. They are stuck in a primitive mindset that knows nothing but the oppression and torture of women and anyone who is not a mooslum.

Krupski
04-02-2015, 08:34 AM
The following speech was delivered by a young British soldier named Winston Churchill in 1899. Amazing clarity and precognitive acumen. And not afraid to say it. Where are the Churchills and Pattons of today?

He's not the first. Witness the Crusades.

Islam was, is and always be a cancer infecting humanity. The sooner it's exterminated, the better.

rktman
04-02-2015, 08:38 AM
Wow, very prophetic indeed, especially: "and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

Now that Science and the Media has waged war on Christianity whether by intent or otherwise, this nation is becoming less Christian everyday. Its like some great power read Churchill's statement as the playbook.

When that happens, a void will be left that will not be replaced with Science loving Atheists. It will be replaced by fast breeding Muslims that will plunge this nation into ruin, like Europe.

mrkalashnikov
04-02-2015, 08:45 AM
Winston Churchill was a brilliant politician, leader, & student of history & mankind.

I've read a couple of biographies about him over the years. I cannot think of any modern world leader(s) who could come close to being his equal.

TEN-32
04-02-2015, 09:02 AM
Winston Churchill was a brilliant politician, leader, & student of history & mankind.

I've read a couple of biographies about him over the years. I cannot think of any modern world leader(s) who could come close to being his equal.

I agree. I attribute this to our decaying educational institutions and general pussification of males, and specifically white males in our society. From a very early age we are told that as white males we owe all minorities apologies and reparations for generations of wrongs. We are creating a generation of pussies. Who will be our leaders? Obama? LMAO...please.