PDA

View Full Version : When is Obama going to be kicked out of the office? soon is not enough...

Guns Network Staff
10-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Social Security for SECOND YEAR no COLA (Cost of living adjustment)

WTF is this assholes problem? The fucking jobless rate is at 12% and actual rate is most likely for those no longer looking for work at 22%+.

His family and all democrats families all need to fucking suffer as they have made half of America suffer.

Groceries cost more then they did a year ago or even two years ago.

They say there is no inflation. What a crock of bull shit...

We need limits on serving in congress.

sevlex
10-11-2010, 05:53 PM
If the repubs can get a majority in the senate then we may just see an impeachment.

:munch:

Guns Network Staff
10-11-2010, 05:55 PM
I say we need incentatives for doing your job (Congressman, Senator) and a time limit of no more then 6 years max.

IF you FAIL to live up to any PROMISES, you go to jail for the remainder of your time limit.

If you cause the economy to fail. You die and your family may as well go with you.

I am so sick of idiots getting away with murder.

and if you do well then god bless you and your service to our country.

if you fuck up you have to pay either in time or your life.

That way if you con your way in and get caught, death is all that matters to us.

mriddick
10-11-2010, 05:58 PM
IMO putting a hold on the COLA increases is something they are doing right, but the sooner he's pushed out for other reasons the better :)

aliceinchains
10-11-2010, 05:58 PM
I say we need incentatives for doing your job (Congressman, Senator) and a time limit of no more then 6 years max.

IF you FAIL to live up to any PROMISES, you go to jail for the remainder of your time limit.

If you cause the economy to fail. You die and your family may as well go with you.

I am so sick of idiots getting away with murder.

and if you do well then god bless you and your service to our country.

if you fuck up you have to pay either in time or your life.

That way if you con your way in and get caught, death is all that matters to us.

I love it when your fired up. You post some good shit.

blacksheep
10-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Term limits is the way to go, put it on the ballot and let the people vote.:hungio8:

O.S.O.K.
10-11-2010, 06:08 PM
Did you see today? They were working hard to try and get some kind of spending bill for $50 Billion put through again - for "rebuilding America".

They still have 60% of the spendulous bill to spend - and are seeking (continually) more spending programs.

I'd say its very obvious that they want to stress the system to the max - to the point that all's it take is a "crisis" and down we go. Think about how easy a crisis is to initiate...

The repubs have promised to start investigations for impeachment as soon as they're in power. Let's hope that's not just rhetoric...

LAGC
10-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Term limits is the way to go, put it on the ballot and let the people vote.:hungio8:

Uh, don't we already have term limits on the office of President, ever since FDR ran for 4 consecutive terms? Of course, that's what elections are for... kick the bums out if they are doing a bad job. Although there are alot of dumb people who just vote for the incumbent each time...

Arnulf
10-11-2010, 06:13 PM
I do not know what the answer is...but it is not republicans or democrats.

blacksheep
10-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Uh, don't we already have term limits on the office of President, ever since FDR ran for 4 consecutive terms? Of course, that's what elections are for... kick the bums out if they are doing a bad job. Although there are alot of dumb people who just vote for the incumbent each time...

I was talking about career politicians, no matter what office they hold and not specificaly the POTUS.:nutkick:

Limit there service and not allow them to skirt this by just running for another title.

Solidus-snake
10-11-2010, 06:17 PM
I agree with arnulf, the partys are both bumbling idiots, we need something different.

HDR
10-11-2010, 06:45 PM

Correct; however right now we need the Repugnants to create gridlock to stop the spending and the crap 0bama and the democrats are pushing.

We need to stop the leaks.

The democrats want us divided because then they have enough votes to get elected if our votes split.

Arnulf
10-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Correct; however right now we need the Repugnants to create gridlock to stop the spending and the crap 0bama and the democrats are pushing.

We need to stop the leaks.

The democrats want us divided because then they have enough votes to get elected if our votes split.

The OS is totally corrupt......the HD needs to be wiped clean and a new OS installed.

swampdragon
10-11-2010, 11:58 PM

WTF is this assholes problem? The fucking jobless rate is at 12% and actual rate is most likely for those no longer looking for work at 22%+.

His family and all democrats families all need to fucking suffer as they have made half of America suffer.

You're right about the grocery bill thing going up.
Same with all my utilities too, even though my usage has not.

swampdragon
10-12-2010, 12:06 AM
The OS is totally corrupt......the HD needs to be wiped clean and a new OS installed.

Frankly I agree with you.
The 2 party system itself is inherantly flawed.
When you are forced to vote for one party in order to keep the other in check...then all that really means is that both parties can get away with murder.
It's a never-ending perpetual cycle of half-assed politicians being placed in positions of power.

3rd party truly "is" the answer.
But many are afraid to stray from comfortable party lines in fear of the other side winning.
But that "is" what it will take.
And in large numbers...

old Grump
10-12-2010, 01:19 AM
Oh my. Are people beginning to see the light? Vote both Republicans and Democrats out and take a chance on a third party candidate. :thumbspbig: Gentlemen I salute you.

crapshoot
10-12-2010, 01:24 AM
We got the government we deserve for the majority of Americans NOT GIVING A FUCK for so long.

Maybe if someone would have been a little more proactive in the 60's and 70's, rounded up all the fucking hippies and marched them into death camps, we wouldn't be having this problem right now.

Fucking old people.

swampdragon
10-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Oh my. Are people beginning to see the light? Vote both Republicans and Democrats out and take a chance on a third party candidate. :thumbspbig: Gentlemen I salute you.

I've preached 3rd party for years now.
Usually...only to be scoffed at by those Republicans who say it will take away votes and enable the Dems to win.
If I am forced to pick one over the other, then I vote Republican.
But...my true heart is with Libertarians and Constitutionalists.

TEN-32
10-12-2010, 10:14 AM
We need to start by building some gallows on the Mall in DC....I think a military tribunal would be suitable due process as they are enemies of the state, then a quick execution. Fox can have the exclusive.

O.S.O.K.
10-12-2010, 10:56 AM
I think what we are seeing is an incemental third party conversion of the repubs. The tea party has basically taken over the reigns and coopting the rebuplican party. We see the reaction of those good ol boys and gals that have been outsted in the primarys and the initial reaction of the RNC and then a quick reversal as they realize that like with the borg, resistance is futile. :D

IMHO, this is much better than creating a third party and trying to work our way in that way. The infrastructure and existing membership is there and we can immediately get going on the reforms. This is the most expedient road.

Once the old guard repubs see the election results and start rubbing elbows with these new pissed off and ready to rumble people, they will have to lead, follow or get out of the way... to quote Lee Iacoca.

sevlex
10-12-2010, 01:36 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/fladj11/Obama%2027/14v74ok.jpg

matshock
10-12-2010, 01:52 PM
I think what we are seeing is an incemental third party conversion of the repubs. The tea party has basically taken over the reigns and coopting the rebuplican party. We see the reaction of those good ol boys and gals that have been outsted in the primarys and the initial reaction of the RNC and then a quick reversal as they realize that like with the borg, resistance is futile. :D

IMHO, this is much better than creating a third party and trying to work our way in that way. The infrastructure and existing membership is there and we can immediately get going on the reforms. This is the most expedient road.

Once the old guard repubs see the election results and start rubbing elbows with these new pissed off and ready to rumble people, they will have to lead, follow or get out of the way... to quote Lee Iacoca.

Yep- we'll see how Palin's ponies come in next month. If she does well, you can bet if she doesn't run in 2012 she'll have a whole lot of say in who gets the nomination.

-and that's a Patton quote.

matshock
10-12-2010, 01:54 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/fladj11/Obama%2027/14v74ok.jpg

I wonder if when Hillary said she was dodging sniper fire in Serbia she meant she was hiring snipers in Serbia?

O.S.O.K.
10-12-2010, 02:04 PM
That is a great pic. :martinismiley:

El Jefe
10-12-2010, 02:47 PM

I agree, tho we can't expect a conversion in one cycle and we can't expect the Rino's to go quietly. But the emergence of the Tea Party movement is the best thing to happen since Reagan.

mriddick
10-12-2010, 03:25 PM
3rd parties are great, only the idea is to have the other guys split that way, not your side...

insider
10-13-2010, 06:19 AM
We should have 10 parties-a total free-for-all!

MOP
10-13-2010, 08:49 AM
Love that pic.

Thanks

bubagun
10-13-2010, 11:22 AM
We need to start by building some gallows on the Mall in DC....I think a military tribunal would be suitable due process as they are enemies of the state, then a quick execution. Fox can have the exclusive.

Seems like an idea who's time has come. PUBLIC EXECUTIONS of traitors.

I still would like to see a bullet to base of the skull on the steps of the capitol building now or then...for Congressmen who forget who they are working for....or for some...impalement and for mosloms...being crucified, in public, so that we can stone (very small stones) them to death while they are hanging on the X. Severed heads of traitors and other left wingers on sharpened stakes lining the reflection pools on the mall. Birds gotta eat same as worms...

HDR
10-13-2010, 11:29 AM
Right now we need gridlock in Congress so vote the democrats out. Next cycle vote the Rinos out.
Gridlock is the only thing which can stop 0bama's spend-a-thon.

Once their precious heads start rolling they will be good boys and girls.

Gunner1558
10-20-2010, 06:09 PM
Several years back there was a movement called DRIP.

Don't Re-elect Incumbent Politicians.

Have not heard of them for some time... Wonder what happened to them?

justinsaneok
10-20-2010, 07:25 PM
I've preached 3rd party for years now.
Usually...only to be scoffed at by those Republicans who say it will take away votes and enable the Dems to win.
If I am forced to pick one over the other, then I vote Republican.
But...my true heart is with Libertarians and Constitutionalists.

Thats what I'm saying.

justinsaneok
10-20-2010, 07:27 PM

I still would like to see a bullet to base of the skull on the steps of the capitol building now or then...for Congressmen who forget who they are working for....or for some...impalement and for mosloms...being crucified, in public, so that we can stone (very small stones) them to death while they are hanging on the X. Severed heads of traitors and other left wingers on sharpened stakes lining the reflection pools on the mall. Birds gotta eat same as worms...

I agree but fox would never cover that story they are to busy making sheepdogs look like terrorists.

Warthogg
10-20-2010, 08:10 PM
I agree, tho we can't expect a conversion in one cycle and we can't expect the Rino's to go quietly. But the emergence of the Tea Party movement is the best thing to happen since Reagan.

Reagan huh......immediately upon election Reagan ran away from his so-called 'conservative principles'. Just another worthless politician with better acting talents. Reagan was also responsible for the bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut. Marines sentries could not even have rifles loaded. A couple of CIA guys caught, within hours, the paymaster for the bombers. Raygun threatened to have them tried for murder. (The paymaster was killed quickly in prison.)

See David Stockman for the real raygun.

Warthogg
10-20-2010, 08:15 PM

Yup.....with pay-per-view. All proceeds go to wounded warriors and their families.

Wonder how much could be raised watching john mc cain and nancy pelosi go.....................would obviously be an event worthy of prime time.

Warthogg
10-20-2010, 08:22 PM

As measured for SS COLA, there is no inflation, therefore, no cost of living raise.

Though deeply troubling, the unemployment rate has nothing to do with SS COLA.

(barry obama, never one to miss a spending chance, is trying to get a $250.00 payment for each SS recipient. Not getting much traction on this one.)

Warthogg
10-20-2010, 08:25 PM

We the people have an opportunity to limit the terms on all house members every two years.

Warthogg
10-20-2010, 08:27 PM

U got that right. dimocrat....rethuglican.....little difference.

MDE
10-20-2010, 09:34 PM
As measured for SS COLA, there is no inflation, therefore, no cost of living raise.

Though deeply troubling, the unemployment rate has nothing to do with SS COLA.

(barry obama, never one to miss a spending chance, is trying to get a $250.00 payment for each SS recipient. Not getting much traction on this one.)

Older people would accept no cola better if congress and the sennit did not receive a raise. What have they done to earn it?
Mike