PDA

View Full Version : Nice Polytech!

recon
07-01-2015, 10:20 PM
Really sweet looking!
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228051

Richard Simmons
07-02-2015, 08:41 AM
Sure is! I'd be hard pressed to shoot that one after I got it. I kind of figured the wood had been redone as I'm not sure they came over here looking that nice. Still a very nice, if not quite "original" AK.

mrkalashnikov
07-02-2015, 09:16 AM
Sweet-looking rifle. Can't believe what the Chinese variants are going for theses days.

imanaknut
07-02-2015, 06:06 PM
Sure is! I'd be hard pressed to shoot that one after I got it. I kind of figured the wood had been redone as I'm not sure they came over here looking that nice. Still a very nice, if not quite "original" AK.

That looks like an all original Poly Tech Legend. They were and still are considered the cream of the cream when it comes to AK variants, being the closest thing you can buy to an AK Type 3 except in semi-auto only thanks to unconstitutional firearm laws. That dark redish brown wood was original, and looks even nicer in person.

raxar
07-02-2015, 06:37 PM
That looks like an all original Poly Tech Legend. They were and still are considered the cream of the cream when it comes to AK variants, being the closest thing you can buy to an AK Type 3 except in semi-auto only thanks to unconstitutional firearm laws. That dark redish brown wood was original, and looks even nicer in person.

I got to look at a NIB national match at an auction awhile back and I fell in love with it instantly. They are incredibly nice rifles and nothing else feels quite the same