PDA

View Full Version : Broomstick ONE-Hillary is all Class

TEN-32
07-28-2015, 05:14 PM
These quotes are by the CIA, FBI and Secret Service.

LOOK THESE UP IN THE BOOKS AND PAGE NUMBERS CITED IF YOU WISH.

EIGHT QUOTES FROM DIFFERENT BOOKS

Her actual words:

(1) "Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise". Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) "Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut." Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."
From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!" Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.
From the book "The First Partner" p. 259

(4) "Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?" Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.
From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton 's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) "Where's the miserable cock sucker?" (otherwise known as "Bill Clinton") Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.
From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) "You fucking idiot" Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.
From the book "Crossfire" ~pg. 84

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!" Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.
From the book Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72

(8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!!" Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

There it is ........book, chapter and page.......the real Hillary!

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye. They all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by.
Clearly she is a class act-NOT!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander in Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life.

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: "what difference at this point does it make?"

Now it will be clear why the crew of "Marine One" helicopter nick-named the craft, "Broomstick ONE"!

samiam
07-28-2015, 05:24 PM
Almost makes one feel sorry for Bill (naw not really) but no wonder he was always trying to get some ass on the side

Schuetzenman
07-28-2015, 05:44 PM
Evil witch for sure and probably a Lesbo. Which means she'll be a land slide for the LBGT crowd.

mrkalashnikov
07-28-2015, 06:42 PM
There is a plethora of evidence out there, from SS agents to many White House staff & other folks who were there at the time...that H. Clinton is a horrible, commie bitch & a shame to this country. Anybody who thinks differently is either grossly uninformed or a true-believer Democrat.

El Jefe
07-28-2015, 08:36 PM
Nope, fuck this. This thread should be locked down. Political opinion isn't approved, or some dumb shit.

WTF?

TEN-32
07-28-2015, 08:58 PM
Nope, fuck this. This thread should be locked down. Political opinion isn't approved, or some dumb shit.

WTF?

I'm beginning to wonder what type of expression is approved and which is verbotten. All these strange moderations with no explanations. Weird.

Sherman
07-28-2015, 09:34 PM
Debate is not tolerated anymore. Well, CIVIL debate is. See the difference.

Hitlery is a nasty nasty bitch. I think the whole damn world knows it. Her polls are in the shitter.

TEN-32
07-28-2015, 09:40 PM
Debate is not tolerated anymore. Well, CIVIL debate is. See the difference.

Hitlery is a nasty nasty bitch. I think the whole damn world knows it. Her polls are in the shitter.

Some may consider your words uncivil.

Sherman
07-28-2015, 09:46 PM
Some may consider your words uncivil.
That is fine.

The Pres Poll should be opened back up and warnings should be submitted before just shutting it down based off of personal preference.

Schuetzenman
07-29-2015, 05:58 AM

WTF?

Political debate is allowed. Trolling members and threads even with a conservative slant is NOT.

alismith
07-29-2015, 06:18 AM
http://nypost.com/2015/07/28/linda-tripp-breaks-silence-after-nearly-20-years-unloads-on-hillary/

skorpion
07-29-2015, 07:55 AM
Unfortunately, it's creatures like this that seem to live forever, too. We'll be stuck with Hitlery for decades just like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, et. al.

alismith
07-29-2015, 08:03 AM
Unfortunately, it's creatures like this that seem to live forever, too. We'll be stuck with Hitlery for decades just like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, et. al.

Well, if the saying, "The good die young," is true, then she's, almost, guaranteed immortality.

JTHunter
07-29-2015, 10:25 PM
Okay - - this begs the question of who is worse - "BroomHilda" or the Wookie?? :clap:

blacksheep
07-30-2015, 03:39 PM
Okay - - this begs the question of who is worse - "BroomHilda" or the Wookie?? :clap:

Cage match to the death and the winner gets fed to the croc's.

07-30-2015, 06:18 PM

WTF?

Geeze....you have been given the longest leash of anyone around here. If we applied the same criteria to you as has been applied to those with an opposing viewpoint, you would have been gone a long time ago. It's also why the other instigator up above is no longer a mod.

I didn't make the rules, GNS did and they are posted for anyone to read. It's a shame when it gets to the point around here where someone actually has to yank the leash on a grown man.

TEN-32
07-30-2015, 09:49 PM
Geeze....you have been given the longest leash of anyone around here. If we applied the same criteria to you as has been applied to those with an opposing viewpoint, you would have been gone a long time ago. It's also why the other instigator up above is no longer a mod.

I didn't make the rules, GNS did and they are posted for anyone to read. It's a shame when it gets to the point around here where someone actually has to yank the leash on a grown man.

Wow.

El Jefe
07-30-2015, 10:32 PM

Oh for fucks sake. You guys have played fast and loose with the so called rules for years. I vividly remember the forum I joined in 2004, why the enormous change??? And do us both the decency of NOT saying things haven't changed in an enormous manner, that would be ridiculous.

Hey, you guys can do what you want. That and server issues have done wonders for participation over time. I'm almost wondering if your not courting someone like Salem Communications. They have cash and are nice and squishy.

I mean geeze, if myself and whatever are so horrible, why not just drone us. No one will miss us other than the thread and post counters.

jet3534
08-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Evil witch for sure and probably a Lesbo. Which means she'll be a land slide for the LBGT crowd.

I don't want to say that during the Clinton administration I knew anyone on her protection detail or anything like that - I will just say I believe 100% that she is a carpet muncher.

Krupski
08-03-2015, 07:13 AM
LOOK THESE UP IN THE BOOKS AND PAGE NUMBERS CITED IF YOU WISH.

(5) "Where's the miserable cock sucker?" (otherwise known as "Bill Clinton") Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.
From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5

I don't need to look them up. I believe you, believe me. (huh?)

As far as #5, I agree completely. Bill Klinton is a miserable cock-sucker. I don't know if it's figuratively or literally, but either way, I agree.

shorthair
08-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Oh the Drama.

Dan Morris
08-03-2015, 11:23 AM
Don't remind me.....this week I'm blessed with visits from Broomie AND uncle Joe......................................traffic is gonnna be a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gawd, to escape to a small ranching town!
Dan

jakebrake
08-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Cage match to the death and the winner gets fed to the croc's.

I like that!