PDA

View Full Version : East St. Louis, IL - Partially Naked Gunman Goes On Shooting Spree

Gunreference1
10-13-2010, 01:09 AM
http://www.fox2now.com/videobeta/35c4f72f-89a4-4ddd-97ad-98f7dd212e07/News/Half-Naked-Gunman-Held-In-Shootings

Partially Naked Gunman Goes On Shooting Spree In East St. Louis

One woman shot, expected to survive. Man taken into custody

By Chris Regnier FOX2now.com
8:30 PM CDT, October 12, 2010

EAST ST. LOUIS, IL (KTVI - FOX2now.com) - East St. Louis Police are calling it a random and bizarre act of violence. A man wearing only sweatpants and socks opens fire at several locations with an assault rifle--- sending one woman to the hospital and leaving many shaken up. It all happened in a matter of minutes about six Tuesday morning in East St. Louis.

It ended with the suspect's pt cruiser crashing on St. Clair Avenue in East St. Louis after a police chase.

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-naked-man-east-st-louis-shooting-101210,0,4970548.story

Steve

old Grump
10-13-2010, 09:26 PM
Way past time to reopen the asylums and start locking up these people instead of just sending them through a revolving door in the legal system. Drunk drugged or crazy he needs to be locked up doped up and trussed up till he is room temperature.

imanaknut
10-13-2010, 09:53 PM
"Partially nude" guys go jogging through the local neighborhoods all the time. All of a sudden it is odd to find a guy just wearing sweatpants and socks? Other than that they wear running shoes over their socks, we have "partially nude" men jogging by all summer long.

Oh, and the guy had an "assault rifle"! Hey he assaulted some people, so yes it was an assault rifle, but not in the true text book sense. Bet it was really a Winchester 30-30 lever gun!

old Grump
10-13-2010, 10:41 PM
I wear less than that when I can get away with it and I don't care if it was a break action single shot 22 short. He was driving around randomly shooting people. That is not the actions of a sane man and one who needs to be taken off the streets permanently. It was pure dumb luck he didn't kill anybody. As far as assault weapon or AK47 I stopped paying attention to driveling journalist dribble since they were calling the Belt Way snipers Bushmaster a high powered sniper rifle. They haven't gotten any weapon related news right since the mid 60's to the best of my knowledge.