PDA

View Full Version : I Think I was Just Quoted On the Air!

ltorlo64
08-11-2015, 06:42 AM
The other day I posted a humorous thing about how AC was the problem with our government. Today I am riding in my truck listening to the radio and someone makes a reference to how AC is the problem with our government. Do you think my post was where this guy got the idea!?! That would be too cool!

alismith
08-11-2015, 08:07 AM
I would say, yes, they got the idea from your post. It would be a real long shot for two different people to come up with the same "odd" idea at nearly the same time.

(Unless you have an unknown twin somewhere....)

skorpion
08-11-2015, 08:12 AM
It wouldn't surprise me one bit. At any given time there are 2000+ visitors viewing this board. Why these mystery visitors never post is beyond me!

5.56NATO
08-11-2015, 11:04 AM
About half are .gov spies.

N/A
08-11-2015, 11:34 AM
Back in the 1960s while in high school, had to do the usual write and read a short story in literature class. Mine was something about a dream, and one of the things I said was, "about that time I saw a flying saucer. I knew it was a flying saucer because it had a cup of coffee on it."
Got a good laugh, which surprised me. Two weeks later that same joke was used by Red Skelton on his tv show. I'm convinced one of the class sent it to him.

shorthair
08-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Ha Ha. Does he still have the cup?:big-eye-eek:

l921428x
08-11-2015, 02:28 PM
It wouldn't surprise me one bit. At any given time there are 2000+ visitors viewing this board. Why these mystery visitors never post is beyond me!

Now why would that be, the visitors, even if half are .gov lackeys. I know we have a great group of varying types of
personality and intellect and except for Kad And Lagc, no opinions that I dismiss off hand. To garner that type of interest,
to me, is interesting. Why would they look and not post? This group does not squish thought or opinion and our
mods are not ban happy. As I and skorp said is interesting.