PDA

View Full Version : Hey you Arizona boys

l921428x
09-19-2015, 02:57 AM
We got him!! Convicted before tried.
http://my.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20150918/d8818259-b8d3-4d37-8a42-b130c18021d1

ltorlo64
09-19-2015, 06:26 AM
Not much information in the story except that this is the second arrest after the first apparently didn't turn up any evidence. I wonder why they suspect this guy or if the statement that he was a "gun enthusiast" was all they information needed?

N/A
09-19-2015, 06:47 AM
Not much information in the story except that this is the second arrest after the first apparently didn't turn up any evidence. I wonder why they suspect this guy or if the statement that he was a "gun enthusiast" was all they information needed?

Yeah, he can count his lucky stars he wasn't in possession of a Pop Tart...

5.56NATO
09-19-2015, 01:35 PM
He might be the idiot shooting at cars, he may be an innocent escape goat sought by law enforcement.

number6
09-19-2015, 01:43 PM
He might be the idiot shooting at cars, he may be an innocent escape goat sought by law enforcement.

Well, the judge just imposed a One Million Dollar cash bond on him.

davepool
09-19-2015, 07:16 PM
I read about this earlier today, you just gotta love this fucked up swat team bullshit mentality of cops these days. Stormed into a crowded walmart on a busy friday night to take this guy? Really!, i can think of of a few other ways they could have made this bust without potentially endangering the public.

If they thought this guy was as dangerous as they claim, confronting him in a crowded retail store is just fucking reckless and stupid. But hey, pat yourselves on the back boys, you've once again impressed the sheeple with your tactical badassness. :duh:

davepool
09-19-2015, 07:28 PM

The article i read said he tried to pawn the gun used in the shootings. The TV news just said the gun was the same caliber as shell casings found at the scene, i can see a lot of problems with this amazing piece of police work.

I hope more comes out about this as the story develops and the cops have better evidence than this to support a swat raid on a busy retail store, but right now i'm thinking something's fishy.

One of our foreman's daughter's car was hit last week by a pellet as she drove to work on the I-10, so yeah, there's some copycat fuckheads out there.

l921428x
09-19-2015, 09:24 PM
All of your comments were what I was looking at, especially with the swat team storming the store.
Symblomatic at the easiest, dangerous at the worst. If they had run into a true badass it could have
become a Waco type situation.:moe-getem:

1 Patriot-of-many
09-20-2015, 04:33 AM
Yeah I'm really curious how they linked the gun to the crimes.......Same caliber? That's what they're going with?

Richard Simmons
09-20-2015, 05:19 AM
Saw the suspect in what looked like a booking video telling the judge his firearm had been in pawn for the last two months so he couldn't possibly have used it to shoot anyone. Thinking perhaps they need to go back over their evidence again.

Dan Morris
09-20-2015, 07:34 AM
Be interesting to know if this is based on ballistic tests of actual projectile of simply an match for cal. Remember, 'all things are not what they appear to be'. Just my dos centavos.
Dan