PDA

View Full Version : Do as I say, not as I do!

5.56NATO
09-29-2015, 12:25 PM
During his speech before Congress, Pope Francis implored U.S. politicians to embrace migrants seeking to come into America.

“Our world is facing a refugee crisis of a magnitude not seen since the second World War,” the pope said, according to USA Today, including “thousands of persons (who) are led to travel north in search of a better life.

“We must not be taken aback by their numbers, but rather view them as persons, seeing their faces and listening to their stories, trying to respond as best we can to their situation.”

“To respond in a way which is always humane, just and fraternal. We need to avoid a common temptation nowadays: to discard whatever proves troublesome.”

The wall in these photos is something more impressive than anything even Donald Trump could build.
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/photos-pope-calls-for-us-to-embrace-illegals-while-maintaining-massive-wall-around-vatican/

Also consider this;
How rich is the Vatican? So wealthy it can stumble across millions of euros just 'tucked away'
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/how-rich-vatican-so-wealthy-it-can-stumble-across-millions-euros-just-tucked-away-1478219

And this;
Pope Francis's 'Church for the Poor' has Assets Worth Billions
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/pope-franciss-church-poor-has-assets-worth-billions-1457383

Why does anyone listen to the pope?

FunkyPertwee
09-29-2015, 12:31 PM
Why does anyone listen to the pope?

They have religious education on lockdown in the west. Get raised in a Catholic church or school setting and you'll either turn out a Catholic adult or an atheist that hates God but loves the social activism of the Catholic Church.

I know something fucked up when I come from a Christian background and my family is saying "F the pope" while the liberal atheists I know are posting lame memes supporting the current pope on facebook.

l921428x
09-29-2015, 01:27 PM
Liberals always support God when it suits their agenda, as the pope does on occasion.
Liberals always use anything or one when it will push their agenda and because they
control the MSM they can quietly throw these people or things away when the use is
over. Cindy Sheehan always comes to mind when I think of this, that poor woman was
used and then tossed aside when all the usefulness was gone.

JTHunter
09-29-2015, 10:33 PM
There is one thing that puzzles me about the intertwined nature of the Catholic church and its followers.

Considering that the church is so opposed to abortions, why do so many catholics support the Democrats, the biggest advocates FOR abortion?

Anybody have an answer to that?

Schuetzenman
09-30-2015, 05:55 AM
There is one thing that puzzles me about the intertwined nature of the Catholic church and its followers.

Considering that the church is so opposed to abortions, why do so many catholics support the Democrats, the biggest advocates FOR abortion?

Anybody have an answer to that?

Isanity, to be a liberal is mental illness.

skorpion
09-30-2015, 09:06 AM
During his speech before Congress, Pope Francis implored U.S. politicians to embrace migrants seeking to come into America.

“Our world is facing a refugee crisis of a magnitude not seen since the second World War,” the pope said, according to USA Today, including “thousands of persons (who) are led to travel north in search of a better life.

“We must not be taken aback by their numbers, but rather view them as persons, seeing their faces and listening to their stories, trying to respond as best we can to their situation.”

“To respond in a way which is always humane, just and fraternal. We need to avoid a common temptation nowadays: to discard whatever proves troublesome.”So, in other words, the Pope wants the United States of America to sacrifice its health and integrity as a country by throwing its borders and culture into the trash so that people from third-world countries can migrate west and turn America into yet another third-world country? Got it.