PDA

View Full Version : Another Sign that CNN is Biased

ltorlo64
10-12-2015, 03:39 PM
CNN once again shows their bias by treating the upcoming Democrat debate more gently than the earlier Republican debate. As the Democrats are serious candidates they will not be goaded into arguments between themselves unlike the Republican debate where the questions were designed to cause arguments. Another reason I don't generally watch CNN.

CNN's Anderson Cooper will moderate the first Democratic presidential debate this week, and unlike the previous Republican debate hosted by CNN, Cooper said he won't be encouraging confrontations between the candidates.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cnn-wont-pit-dems-against-each-other-in-tuesdays-debate/article/2573885

alismith
10-12-2015, 04:21 PM
It's not called the Communist News Network (or the Controlled News Network), for nothing.

Schuetzenman
10-12-2015, 05:50 PM
It's not called the Communist News Network (or the Controlled News Network), for nothing.

You forgot Clinton News Network. Otherwise 100% agreement! ;)

jet3534
10-13-2015, 12:02 AM
If I watch it I will be holding a barf bag.

Aggressive Perfector
10-13-2015, 01:40 AM
I intend to watch regardless. Not because I think these pukes are in any way, shape or form fit for the office, but because sizing up the enemy is never a bad move. Plus if any of them do win, it'll be nice to have an idea what's coming.

1 Patriot-of-many
10-13-2015, 08:37 AM
I intend to watch regardless. Not because I think these pukes are in any way, shape or form fit for the office, but because sizing up the enemy is never a bad move. Plus if any of them do win, it'll be nice to have an idea what's coming. For one the second amendment will be going byebye. The winner will get at least 1 and probably a couple picks for SCOTUS and you know damn well when the communist party has a majority in the court, the 2nd will be brought back up and all evidence that the 2nd is about the people reversed.

5.56NATO
10-13-2015, 08:38 AM
Why do dems even debate amongst themselves? Their entire platform is the destruction of America. Kinda like rinos.

skorpion
10-13-2015, 09:55 AM
Plus if any of them do win, it'll be nice to have an idea what's coming.The sad thing is that the "idea" is not unknown. We all know what's coming if any of the regressives win. Barack Insane Hussein 0bama already filled up the garbage disposal with the Bill of Rights. Any regressive that replaces him will simply turn on the switch.

JTHunter
10-13-2015, 01:07 PM

"News"? What news??