PDA

View Full Version : Up on Drudge- First Lady Commits Crime

matshock
10-14-2010, 04:59 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash2.htm

MO blatantly breaks the law, then is blatantly excused for doing so because of her "office".

The rule of law does not exist in shitcago, when we take over we need to deploy the national guard there until it is restored.

mriddick
10-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Around here try that and they will tell you to leave.

O.S.O.K.
10-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Around here, you do that and you end up on the end of a rope as an example to others.

FunkyPertwee
10-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Of course she should not be excused for her position as nothing, which is what first lady really means.

However, I'm not sure private conversations between citizens should be censored no matter how close they are to anything. "Sorry, this is a no free speech zone".

Penguin
10-14-2010, 05:54 PM
From what I read it sounds like she just had a passing conversation with some one else in the building. If that is the case big deal. Thechinicly it is breaking the law but, I am not worried about it if it was just a passing conversation. Now if she was greating every one at the door or something that is interily different.

abpt1
10-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Nothing to see here keep moving :wavey:

matshock
10-14-2010, 06:07 PM
From what I read it sounds like she just had a passing conversation with some one else in the building. If that is the case big deal. Thechinicly it is breaking the law but, I am not worried about it if it was just a passing conversation. Now if she was greating every one at the door or something that is interily different.

She's a lawyer and the wife of a community organizer. Even I know it's illegal to campaign at a polling place just about everywhere.

She just doesn't care- it's Chicago, their kingdom.

mriddick
10-14-2010, 06:14 PM
She just doesn't care- it's Chicago, their kingdom.
I'm sure this is 100% correct, nothing is going to happen to her in that city. Still though as crimes go this one is pretty minor.

Penguin
10-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Didn't they "forget" to send ballots to the military as well?

mriddick
10-14-2010, 06:25 PM
Didn't they "forget" to send ballots to the military as well?

That was the NY Dems I believe wasn't it...although I bet Dems everywhere are trying to suppress the military vote as they always seem to do.

AK_Apostle
10-14-2010, 06:28 PM
She should have told voters how her Rockefeller owned husband is doing nothing to lesson the growing trade deficit with our bullshit free market dump it here most favorable nation buds the Chinese.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Trade-deficit-widens-sharply-apf-1759381631.html?x=0

TEN-32
10-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Holder wouldn't prosecute Black Panthers with clubs in Philly, you seriously think this would go anywhere?

sevlex
10-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Laws are for the "Little People".

:martinismiley:

blacksheep
10-15-2010, 03:58 PM
Fuck Moochelle and the rest of these leftist retards.

deth502
10-15-2010, 05:42 PM
as a judge of election for a polling place, it really doesnt seem like a big deal. ppl talk to each other, thats life. from the quote, she just made a passing comment, not standing there talking about it. im sure most of the ppl that came in there and made a comment on anything, it was directed to one of the ppl on the ballot, good or bad. you can go and kick out every fucking person out that opens their mouth.

sure, i dont like obama, and as much as i like to see them nailed to the wall for any reason, in reality, this is just troublemakers making noise.

imo, and im my polling place, passing comments like "obama is an asshole" "i hope obama makes it" or "i have to vote to keep my husbands agenda going" arent things im going to worry myself about or its gonna be a looooooong fucking day.

abpt1
10-15-2010, 08:05 PM
as a judge of election for a polling place, it really doesnt seem like a big deal. ppl talk to each other, thats life. from the quote, she just made a passing comment, not standing there talking about it. im sure most of the ppl that came in there and made a comment on anything, it was directed to one of the ppl on the ballot, good or bad. you can go and kick out every fucking person out that opens their mouth.

sure, i dont like obama, and as much as i like to see them nailed to the wall for any reason, in reality, this is just troublemakers making noise.

imo, and im my polling place, passing comments like "obama is an asshole" "i hope obama makes it" or "i have to vote to keep my husbands agenda going" arent things im going to worry myself about or its gonna be a looooooong fucking day.

Yeah I dont even care about this ! BUT what the Black panthers did should have got them 6 months at lest !

HDR
10-15-2010, 09:00 PM
"You kind of have to drop the standard for the first lady, right?" the official explained late Thursday. "I mean, she's pretty well liked and probably doesn't know what she's doing."

The standard dropped when 0bama became president.

Neither one of them know what they are doing...

deth502
10-15-2010, 09:17 PM
Yeah I dont even care about this ! BUT what the Black panthers did should have got them 6 months at lest !

ABSOLUTELY! i still cant believe all that shit went by with no more than a 5 min mention on the news one day. i guess it wouldnt be "pc" to do anything about it.

Penguin
10-15-2010, 10:07 PM

I completley agree.