PDA

View Full Version : IOAK47lights/lasersites

Freedomsfirst
10-14-2010, 07:38 PM
I am a new beenie or some may say weenie? I have this new IOAK and VERY happy with it, with what little time I have had to shoot and play with it.Very happy with Atlantic Firearms and glad US/Charlotte made also with Tapco stuff.

I'd like a good tac light and laser, as well as forearm verticle handle? Anyone have any info on these accessesories within reasonable price? Would like the best LIGHT BEAMS for the buck? Went on Opticsworld and others and just can't seem to find what I desire in price with decent reviews. Maybe I'm a too cheapskate, but want something that will hold up with time/usage and if there's some more expensive stuff out there that'll give me long term usage, I'll hold off and save up for it!

I'm new to this site and have no idea what I am doing "threading", etc, so don't even know if I'm even doing it correct and/or will get a reponse? All I know as a new owner of the I.O. AK, I am very pleased...Wear glasses now, so the iron sights have been a bitch to SEE ANYTHING, so got a red dot sight (Opticsworld) and left side receiver rail (UTC), and mounted to the rear most of the rail, but not time to try it yet.

Any suggestions would be welcome and zeroing in this baby! Hopefully will have time this Fall/Winter to zero in, as I LOVE this firearm, so far...

HELP!