PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Obama Administration - now Border Patrol ordered to let illegals GO

tank_monkey
02-04-2016, 05:24 PM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/border-agent-we-might-as-well-abolish-our-immigration-laws-altogether/article/2582401

In a shocking reversal of policy, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents are being told to release illegal immigrants and no longer order them to appear at deportation hearings, essentially a license to stay in the United States, a key agent testified Thursday.

What's more, the stand down order includes a requirement that the whereabouts of illegals released are not to be tracked.

"We might as well abolish our immigration laws altogether," suggested agent Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council.

The go free policy, he said, has prompted thousands of Latinos to cross the border, and among them are hundreds of criminal foot soldiers, according to other testimony.

"Immigration laws today appear to be mere suggestions. There are little or no consequences for breaking the laws and that fact is well known in other countries. If government agencies like DHS or CBP are allowed to bypass Congress by legislating through policy, we might as well abolish our immigration laws altogether," Judd concluded.

alismith
02-04-2016, 05:36 PM
Well, Obama only has about a year left to destroy as much of the US as he can. He's not wasting any time, either.

He already has the legacy of being the absolute worst President ever (leaving Jimmy Carter way back in the dust), now he's just trying to make sure no one else can ever claim that title.

I just hope our next President still has a country to preside over. It's going to be close....

Altarboy
02-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Among other big issues, I wonder who he will pardon and how many on his way out.

imanaknut
02-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Might as well remove the legal entry check points.

And to think, we have to prove we are not criminals just to get on a commercial airliner to fly from one state to another!

l921428x
02-04-2016, 06:39 PM
Whew! That was sarcasm, I thought you had been turned to the dark side. He also wants a 10$ tax
per barrel on oil that comes out of the ground. The man is a TRUE ASSHOLE.

Sherman
02-04-2016, 07:36 PM
I read the story earlier today. Pisses me off. They are a cancer to this country.

alismith
02-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Whew! That was sarcasm, I thought you had been turned to the dark side. He also wants a 10$ tax
per barrel on oil that comes out of the ground. The man is a TRUE ASSHOLE.

He is a mongrel, mulatto muslim who is hell-bent on destroying this country.

tank_monkey
02-04-2016, 07:57 PM
Well, Obama only has about a year left to destroy as much of the US as he can. He's not wasting any time, either.

Man Obama is gonna try to fuck everyone over as much as he can before he goes. That's what sickens me the most. And he'll get away with it because the MSM and Liberals in general will let him.....