PDA

View Full Version : It's Good To Be Back!

ATAK, Inc.
07-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Just got the notification, glad to be back!

American Rage
07-18-2010, 08:45 PM
Just got the notification, glad to be back!

Great to have you back, ATAK.

Let's get back to the good time we all had before.

Rage

F-16 CHIEF
07-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Welcome back. It's nice to see the old names on here. I trust the folks on this board because of all the knowledge that's on here.

blobman
07-18-2010, 10:01 PM
just logged on and checked the user names that are online and got a big grin

L1A1Rocker
07-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Good to see you back.

weevil
07-18-2010, 10:29 PM
How ya doin'?

ltorlo64
07-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Welcome back. Now get to postin'!

ATAK, Inc.
07-19-2010, 12:08 AM
Thanks, it's a good thing to have our community back up and running!

I'm in Las Vegas for the summer, working on rebuilding my relationship with my wife and spending quality time with my girls. Also, am coaching my 13yo soccer summer league. Will more than likely be moving back here after the first of the year.

Going back up to Idaho at the end of August to do some house repairs, get the Camaro on the road and get the '64 Impala road worthy so I can sell it. It was to be my 26yo son's car, but he decided that his needs were more important than the very little I asked of him to live in my house, like mow the grass. After one month I went back up to find he had done nothing and my yards were 2' tall in grass and weeds, he said he couldn't cause it rained soo much. I found out it only rained 8 of 30 days and he never even put the new belt on the mower, kinda hard to think he was going to do anything seeing as it's real hard to be ready to mow without a working mower.

So, anyways, he ditched me, will not call me, got a new cell # so I can't call him, just left me hanging, never paid a dime for the impala so I'll get it fixed up and sell it.

OK, I'm done ranting now!