PDA

View Full Version : Man arrested after 2 Canadian Forces members stabbed at Toronto recruitment centre

rci2950
03-15-2016, 07:03 AM
The leftist media will hide that it was a rag head, But it was a rag head. You know it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/stabbing-arrest-1.3491413

Toronto police Chief Mark Saunders says a 27-year-old man is under arrest after two members of the Canadian Forces were stabbed in north Toronto earlier on Monday.

Saunders said the unprovoked attack took place at around 3:30 p.m. at a military recruitment centre near Yonge Street and Sheppard Avenue. The Department of National Defence (DND) said the attack took place closer to 2:45 p.m.

A man walked into the recruitment centre, pulled out a knife and attacked the person behind the counter, Saunders said. The attacker attempted to move farther into the building, but was taken down by a group of between six and eight soldiers, the chief said.

One soldier was cut while apprehending the man, DND confirmed.

1 Patriot-of-many
03-15-2016, 07:42 AM
Yep when I first saw the story I knew it too.....Amazing the lengths both your media and ours will go to avoid telling it like it is.

Richard Simmons
03-15-2016, 07:59 AM
Not much to go on other than the report the suspect said "allah". He could be black and was saying "allah you muthafuckas".

5.56NATO
03-15-2016, 10:55 AM
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/toronto-stabbing-military-recruitment-centre-1.3491719
"I don't want this categorizing a large group of people; that will be very unfair and very inaccurate," he said, adding he doesn't want to see any of this "Islamophobia nonsense."

Obviously just common, every day, workplace violence.

ltorlo64
03-16-2016, 04:20 AM
When I hear of an "unprovoked attack" on a western military installation of any kind I figure there is a 90%+ chance that it was carried out by a Muslim terrorist. It would help us all to realize that these are not unprovoked attacks as the terrorists are at war with us and they look at it as a military operation on a soft target.

I am glad none of the soldiers was seriously injured.

Schuetzenman
03-16-2016, 05:55 AM
The foolish deniers of how bad Islam is make me go "ARE YOU A FU#$ING IDIOT?