PDA

View Full Version : Redpilled

Phil125
03-18-2016, 11:29 PM
New term I see that is referencing the Matrix movies. Where Neo takes the red pill to leave the Matrix and learn the truth. It is also a term that is used now for the youth of the world that were brainwashed liberals who have come to learned the truth and leave there former ways.

On other social outlets out there I am shocked to see this recent shift in the youth.

Just look at the turnouts at the Milo Yiannopoulos campus tours. Sure he is a bit of a wack job, but he is getting packed houses of redpilled youth on major college campuses. The liberals faculty are having a fit.

“So many of us shared in our pain. I felt I was in danger, and I felt so many people in that room were in danger,” proclaimed Marcus Robinson, student and president of the Pittsburgh Rainbow Alliance. Robinson also suggested that councilors should have been provided in another room to protect students who felt “traumatized” by Yiannopoulos’s opinions.

HEHEHE ;)

Many people are starting to come around. It gives me a little hope and hopefully it continues.

alismith
03-19-2016, 08:42 AM
The libs can only just pile on so much shit before some people wake up to the smell.

davepool
03-19-2016, 08:50 AM
Never heard of this guy before, and from the little research i did, i like his message to the "politically correct" crowd and the sissy bitches on college campuses who need to have "safe zones".Hopefully his message will spread and more of the indoctrinated will be "redpilled" ( i like that term)

l921428x
03-19-2016, 08:54 AM
Our country has sooooooooo much to offer to those who will do some work to get it
tuned back up. We have everything that we need right here on our soil.

alismith
03-19-2016, 08:30 PM
Our country has sooooooooo much to offer to those who will do some work to get it
tuned back up. We have everything that we need right here on our soil.

The sad thing is, the Democrat/Liberal/Progressives are trying to destroy that offer as quickly as they can.

Helen Keller
03-19-2016, 08:33 PM
Never knew so many democrats who are switching parties to vote for Trump.

Tired of the BS............. All work and that work going to handouts is hurting them.