PDA

View Full Version : Words of wisdom

5.56NATO
03-20-2016, 02:19 PM
Marc Faber, author of the Gloom, Boom & Doom Report, has thrown down the gauntlet on who he thinks should be the next president of the U.S.

During an interview on Bloomberg TV, Faber said that the U.S. would not be a sound, well-run economy like Singapore's "unless of course the U.S. is run by Mr. Trump, then the U.S. will improve."
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-18/faber-i-d-vote-for-trump-because-hillary-clinton-will-destroy-the-whole-world

imanaknut
03-20-2016, 04:31 PM
With presidents more worried about the future of animals and not human beings, Trump would be a good business person to bring jobs back. Too many jobs have been lost to owls, fish and rats that were more important than farmers, home builders and other industries.

If Trump could overcome his ego, surround himself with people who know foreign policy and listen to them, he could be good for getting this country going again. Overcoming that ego would be interesting to see.

Altarboy
03-20-2016, 07:45 PM
That's the thing, Trump can pull off a great presidency. But, he's gotta stop antagonizing so many different groups of people.

alismith
03-20-2016, 08:42 PM
That's the thing, Trump can pull off a great presidency. But, he's gotta stop antagonizing so many different groups of people.

Most, if not all, of those groups are being paid to be antagonized. They are funded by establishment Republicans, Democrats, and George Soros. Their goal is to disrupt Trump at any cost and make it look like a very large number of people are opposed to his ideas. I don't buy any of this protesting crap, at all. It's all staged and performed by useful idiots.

The controlled media is in on it, too.

They're all afraid of Trump.

Krupski
03-22-2016, 03:07 AM

The groups that are "antagonized" by Trump simply can't stand to hear the truth and can't stand the fact that their free rides are soon to be over and their "get out of jail free" cards are about to be revoked.

If they feel "antagonized" I say "good.... it's about time!".