PDA

View Full Version : Of course Mexico is our friend! Move along...

NewbieAKguy
10-18-2010, 12:02 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/16/mexican-assassins-headed-arizona-warned/?test=latestnews

I try to not lump all of mexico together, mostly just their absolutely corrupt gov't...but good Lord, enough is enough. Are the law-abiding Mexican citizens that brow beaten into submission? And I'm sure our current regime will be all over this.......just like telling U.S. citizens to not go into AZ's Nat'l parks.

BTW, is the Minutemen organization (one started by Gilcrist and the other guy) still doing their patrols or other smaller orgz taken up the torch?

swampdragon
10-18-2010, 02:42 AM
Smugglers are killing bandits.
That part sounds OK to me.

Let the bandits all get killed, then we kill the smugglers.

NewbieAKguy
10-18-2010, 03:01 AM
Smugglers are killing bandits.
That part sounds OK to me.

Let the bandits all get killed, then we kill the smugglers.

This is true. But can't they just kill each other in Mexico? Guess I should have been a bit more detailed in my post. I just see it as more evidence our lame gov't still won't do what's necessary to keep Americans safe from this crap and keep it from crossing over to our side of the property line.

AK_Apostle
10-18-2010, 03:50 AM
Keeping wages down comes before US citizens safety... Got to have our borders open so selfish contractors and weathy US citizens can cheat the system. Welcome to the US Chamber of Commerce States of America where right, wrong and America first are nolonger a part of the english language..