PDA

View Full Version : Halfwit Bono says: the refugee crisis places an existential threat on EU

04-15-2016, 01:27 AM
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/04/14/over-the-hill-rock-star-bono-urges-the-u-s-senate-to-create-a-marshall-plan-which-would-funnel-billions-of-taxpayer-dollars-into-re-populating-europe-with-muslims-who-are-bent-on-turning-europe/

Totally insane…

Schuetzenman
04-15-2016, 05:59 AM
I would of said moron. They clearly are more than an extestential threat.

coppertales
04-15-2016, 09:28 AM
That guy Bono is a real tool. Why doesn't he put his money where is mouth is?

alismith
04-15-2016, 10:17 AM
He's nothing more than a Kadmos, on a nationwide level.

Case in point:

"People like Bono STILL lead the charge on the Welcome Refugee movement. They just want YOU to pick up the tab. Because they have decided that’s your moral obligation. Leftists get to decide which morality gets shoved down our throats. It’s one of the perks of being everyone’s moral superior."

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/04/14/over-the-hill-rock-star-bono-urges-the-u-s-senate-to-create-a-marshall-plan-which-would-funnel-billions-of-taxpayer-dollars-into-re-populating-europe-with-muslims-who-are-bent-on-turning-europe/

Substitute Kad's name for Bono and it's exactly what Kad tried to do here, make us feel guilty for not welcoming the SA immigrants who were illegally flooding through our borders.

When called on it, by asking him to, actually, adopt a "homeless" kid or two, he made some excuse and declined. A true leftist all the way. It's okay for you to take them in, but not him.

Whatever you can say about Bono applies equally to Kadmos, too. Cut from the same mold with the same ideology.

Helen Keller
04-15-2016, 11:19 AM
he should adopt about 100 of them.

5.56NATO
04-15-2016, 12:14 PM
he should adopt about 100 of them.

Keep in mind all those hollywood folks who said they'd provide a place for muslims in their own palaces..... and not a muslim is to be found in their oft-empty palaces years on.

Also, Bono has a great idea here;
Bono: send Amy Schumer and Chris Rock to fight Islamic State
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/apr/13/bono-send-amy-schumer-chris-rock-fight-islamic-state-isis

“Don’t laugh. I think comedy should be deployed. It’s like, you speak violence, you speak their language. But you laugh at them, when they’re goose-stepping down the street, and it takes away their power. So, I’m suggesting that the Senate send in Amy Schumer, and Chris Rock, and Sacha Baron Cohen, thank you.”

I appologise, it's not nice to make fun of the retarded.

jet3534
04-15-2016, 03:46 PM
Don't get me wrong. Bono is a A#1 ass clown. But his recent comments about using comedy to defeat ISSIS (as mentioned by Rush yesterday) have merit IMHO. About 15 years ago I was at an information warfare conference and attended a non-classified briefing given by a 2 star female Air Force General (if my memory is correct) addressing the subject of what it would take to win future wars. The gist of what she said was that future wars would be won by perception management, and not totally decided by the application of military force. The case study she presented was a terrorist group, the Albanian Liberation Front, who were able to get the media to portray them as the victims, thus manipulating the U.S. and NATO into providing them with support. This perception management concept seemed initially to me to be about as bogus as "winning hearts and minds" but I know realize that perception management is the way to win future wars and it is something we are not very good at. If ISSIS could (via the popular culture, social media, sophisticated propaganda, and yes comedy, be made into an object of ridicule and contempt, their ability to gain recruits should be adversely impacted.

alismith
04-15-2016, 04:20 PM
Don't get me wrong. Bono is a A#1 ass clown. But his recent comments about using comedy to defeat ISSIS (as mentioned by Rush yesterday) have merit IMHO. About 15 years ago I was at an information warfare conference and attended a non-classified briefing given by a 2 star female Air Force General (if my memory is correct) addressing the subject of what it would take to win future wars. The gist of what she said was that future wars would be won by perception management, and not totally decided by the application of military force. The case study she presented was a terrorist group, the Albanian Liberation Front, who were able to get the media to portray them as the victims, thus manipulating the U.S. and NATO into providing them with support. This perception management concept seemed initially to me to be about as bogus as "winning hearts and minds" but I know realize that perception management is the way to win future wars and it is something we are not very good at. If ISSIS could (via the popular culture, social media, sophisticated propaganda, and yes comedy, be made into an object of ridicule and contempt, their ability to gain recruits should be adversely impacted.

Your point has merit, but I, personally, would get much more satisfaction out of nuking them than sending Chris Rock humor them into submission.

I, seriously, doubt the Jihadis are going to be cowed by hitting them with humor, even if they are made to look ridiculous in the eyes of the Western world.

Those who join them are proof that our gene pool has certain defects in it.

Altarboy
04-15-2016, 05:24 PM
It' so great to be back in Bagdad- hell, at my age its great to be anywhere (rimshot) but seriously, I just flew in from Damascus and boy are my arms tired.

alismith
04-15-2016, 05:34 PM
It' so great to be back in Bagdad- hell, at my age its great to be anywhere (rimshot) but seriously, I just flew in from Damascus and boy are my arms tired.

Yup, you just humored me out of joining the jihadis....gonna stay home now. :thumbsup:

5.56NATO
04-16-2016, 12:24 PM
Your point has merit, but I, personally, would get much more satisfaction out of nuking them than sending Chris Rock humor them into submission.

I, seriously, doubt the Jihadis are going to be cowed by hitting them with humor, even if they are made to look ridiculous in the eyes of the Western world.

Those who join them are proof that our gene pool has certain defects in it.

The few thinking ones who join isis out of peer pressure or religious conviction and then witness islam unbridled (isis and its vast number of crimes against humanity) sometimes get sick at the stomach and leave isis. The west is for the most part already horrified by the devout muslims of isis and their ways, I can't see jihadster war criminal mass murdering kidnapping slave traders being offended by laughter or derision, nay, to me it would likely fuel their insanity.

Altarboy
04-16-2016, 05:07 PM
A Bedouin walks up to me and says "hey buddy I havent had a bite all day", so I bit him.

Hobe Sound AK
04-16-2016, 06:55 PM
Not that I care, but is U-2 still making Albums?