PDA

View Full Version : An almost idyllic dem family.

5.56NATO
07-28-2016, 12:38 PM
(NEWSER) – The Allens have become famously unconventional parents, and they want your money to keep it that way.

Adele and Matt Allen live in England with their children, 5-year-old Ulysses and 1-year-old Ostara, and practice "off-grid parenting." That means no vaccinations or modern medicine, no formal schooling, no separate beds, and no shoes for the children, Slate reports.

According to Us Magazine, the children's placentas and umbilical cords were left to rot off naturally (salt and rose petals attempted to mask the smell), and Ulysses hasn't started to learn numbers or letters (Adele believes he'll pick them up naturally in a few years).

The 5-year-old still breastfeeds, Treehugger reports.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/28/hippie-parents-want-your-money-fund-hippie-parenting/87653236/

If only the parents were gay/transgendered!

sevlex
07-28-2016, 12:49 PM
One word comes to mind: Prey.

Dan Morris
07-28-2016, 12:58 PM
O.K. whats the new PC term for nut case?
Dan

BISHOP
07-28-2016, 01:46 PM
Yes Hillary voters.

BISHOP

Helen Keller
07-28-2016, 03:45 PM
I know weirdos that dont believe in doctors/dentists/vaccinations for their family . Some still dont have running water/normal plumbing utilities .

Pretty strange group where i used to live the wife creature usually breast fed her children until they were 5-6 years old.

One family, after the dad died - the son moved back in and started fucking HIS MOM. and they weren't shameful about anyone knowing it one bit.

FunkyPertwee
07-28-2016, 03:55 PM
I know weirdos that dont believe in doctors/dentists/vaccinations for their family . Some still dont have running water/normal plumbing utilities .

Pretty strange group where i used to live the wife creature usually breast fed her children until they were 5-6 years old.

One family, after the dad died - the son moved back in and started fucking HIS MOM. and they weren't shameful about anyone knowing it one bit.

Some folks need putting down for their own good.

skorpion
07-28-2016, 09:47 PM
One family, after the dad died - the son moved back in and started fucking HIS MOM. and they weren't shameful about anyone knowing it one bit.I have a feeling she wasn't even MILF material, either.

Hobe Sound AK
07-31-2016, 09:19 AM
This reminds me of that Stupid Mormon Show. This little Fat Punk with lousy Hair Cut, and nothing of a Beard, has 5 Wife's. Some look ok the first is Homely. How a Women would want to stay with this little Wimpy Jerk is beyond me. This Guy bought a Street, and put his Family's on every Home on it. He looks like a Punk that would work in a Supermarket. The Show is called Sister Wife's I can't watch it anymore than Whale Watcher. Which I hope is now off the Air! This Guy reminds me of the famous Saying as long as they have Money! However he is not too Fat, just a geek and a Punk! Paul

blacksheep
07-31-2016, 09:30 AM
O.K. whats the new PC term for nut case?
Dan

democrat

Krupski
08-01-2016, 10:05 AM
According to Us Magazine, the children's placentas and umbilical cords were left to rot off naturally.....

Even the "stump" of a properly cut umbilical cord smells like a rotting corpse for a week or so. Ask any parent.

Krupski
08-01-2016, 10:07 AM

Don't see how. When they start to bite, it's over.... :)

Helen Keller
08-01-2016, 11:38 AM
I have a feeling she wasn't even MILF material, either.

mom was in her 60's, son in his 40's- both morbidly obese non bathing types.

Don't see how. When they start to bite, it's over....

well from observation, some of you have been trained to suck your whole life. :D

skorpion
08-01-2016, 12:00 PM
mom was in her 60's, son in his 40's- both morbidly obese non bathing types.

well from observation, some of you have been trained to suck your whole life. :DI believe, sir, you are mistaken: They weren't doing the dirty - they were sumo wrestling! At least, that's what I'd rather think they were doing.