View Full Version : sharia law in Mn. getting out of hand

filthy phil
10-20-2010, 07:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0vItJqpQ8U&feature=player_embedded

can't believe the bitch who wouldn't handle the bacon wasn't fired

slamfire51
10-20-2010, 07:46 AM
I lived in Minneapolis for 3 years.
Most everyone I was associated with in the city were Liberal Democrats.
But when I traveled out into the rural areas, the thinking was more to the Middle and Right.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Minnesota voted for the Sharia Law.

Charliebravo
10-20-2010, 07:49 AM
Al Franken is there. He'll let them get away with beheadings if it means they'll vote for him again.

slamfire51
10-20-2010, 07:57 AM
Al Franken is there. He'll let them get away with beheadings if it means they'll vote for him again.

I forgot about that asshole.
Things could have been worse when I lived there with that idiot in office.

The Sharia Law is a done deal if he has anything to say about it, which he does.

matshock
10-20-2010, 09:36 AM
I forgot about that asshole.
Things could have been worse when I lived there with that idiot in office.

The Sharia Law is a done deal if he has anything to say about it, which he does.

We should look at what Islam has done for every country in which it is a majority, then look at the wedge it is driving between Americans and then amended it out of the Constitution.

insider
10-20-2010, 09:45 AM
Send them assholes packing! Go back to where you came from, we don't need your bullshit here.:bs:

O.S.O.K.
10-20-2010, 02:57 PM
Yet another illustration of why islam is not compatible with liberty. It is not compatitble with America. It is not just a religion, it is a theocracy - a completely all-encompassing way of life. These people need to be told to obey the law of the land as it is or get the fuck out.

Preferably the later.

Helen Keller
10-20-2010, 03:31 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm
Mehtinks this is ground for Revolt/Civil war.

Really getting tired of Islam this Islam that.

Pig-Nosed Slaves.