PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Shooters Father attends Clinton Rally.

rci2950
08-09-2016, 10:44 AM
It is by no chance. He mentions in the interview that he was invited. HE is also positioned strategically behind clinton. So he would be seen. It is probably a trap to cause Trump to say something that the media can jump all over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNiekZaals0

Helen Keller
08-09-2016, 10:57 AM
this plot is thicker than shit soup.

5.56NATO
08-09-2016, 11:36 AM
5 out of 5 terrorists and their families support Hillary!

imanaknut
08-09-2016, 11:56 AM
Pretty sick group of people we are dealing with here, and the news media and mind dead love this lying piece of trash.

tank_monkey
08-09-2016, 03:44 PM
That was spot on one of the most WEIRDEST things I've ever seen in a Presidential Election. WTF?

alismith
08-09-2016, 04:13 PM
That was spot on one of the most WEIRDEST things I've ever seen in a Presidential Election. WTF?

Why are you surprised? The Dimocratic Party is the Party of Communists, Criminals, and Cop Killers, defending lawlessness everywhere.

FunkyPertwee
08-09-2016, 04:42 PM
"I would rather he join army and kill ISIS", but has nothing to say about the people killed in Orlando. Probably because he supports killing homos like a good Sharia law advocate.

Full Otto
08-09-2016, 05:44 PM
They just said on the news that he wasn't invited and didn't know how he got there

Now I feel better

what a cluster ****

sevlex
08-09-2016, 06:55 PM
The HELL he wasn't invited! People who get staged behind Tammany Hill are SELECTED for the privilege. They were just too stupid to realize it would blow up in their faces.

I hope it costs her the rump-ranger vote.

:coffee:

Richard Simmons
08-09-2016, 07:35 PM
I heard his interview with FNC. They asked him if he was invited and he said yes, he's a democrat and he got an email inviting him to the event, according to Fox the DNC did send out mass email invitations to Democrats in that part of FL. I get the same thing from the GOP for town hall meetings and shit. I guess that counts as an invite but maybe not the same type of invite some are alluding to.

Actually the video in the first post is what I think I heard on the radio. I can't play Youtube videos on my laptop for some reason but just looked at it on my tablet. Sounds like the same audio. He says he got the email because he's a member, he wasn't specifically invited. If he was purposely staged behind Clinton who were all the other people behind her? Special guests placed strategically? My question is who would have recognized that guy in the first place?