PDA

View Full Version : 35RD SKS Mag

recon
09-23-2016, 10:03 PM
Watch the video all the way thru. Yeah I know it's pro mag but oh well just watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dVeRGaS808

Helen Keller
09-24-2016, 06:30 AM
go ahead and dump 35 rounds through an sks real quick. damn things get so hot you'll need welding gloves.

raxar
09-24-2016, 09:19 AM
Now they just need to develop one that doesn't make you look like trailer trash for using a detachable SKS mag.

O.S.O.K.
09-24-2016, 10:43 AM
I didn't see him shooting with it in place.... we have all seen these turn into jamomatics.

Since I own several AK's, I see no reason for this for me. If I only had an SKS and no money to get an AK, then yeah, I might give it a try. But I'm betting they're pretty costly so getting multiple mags defeats the price advantage of not getting an AK.

But, I'm sure this will do well and it is a very good design idea.

skorpion
09-24-2016, 11:23 AM
Now they just need to develop one that doesn't make you look like trailer trash for using a detachable SKS mag.
This

I didn't see him shooting with it in place.... we have all seen these turn into jamomatics.

Since I own several AK's, I see no reason for this for me. If I only had an SKS and no money to get an AK, then yeah, I might give it a try. But I'm betting they're pretty costly so getting multiple mags defeats the price advantage of not getting an AK.

But, I'm sure this will do well and it is a very good design idea.
And this!

Helen Keller
09-24-2016, 12:18 PM

thats why you buy the tapco stock set for it. Dont forget the crooked non zero holding leapers mount and cheap as fuck red dot from walmart.

:lool:

FunkyPertwee
09-24-2016, 02:14 PM
Neat design.

I actually enjoy using stripper clips in the SKS, but the purpose of mine is of course to be original.