PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Blue Apron employs a lot of Amish folks

skorpion
10-12-2016, 05:22 AM
But I could be very, very wrong.

Apparently it's tough to find good employees to stuff meal boxes.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/11/blue-aprons-busy-new-jersey-facility-a-real-fight-club/

Blue Apron’s busy New Jersey facility a real fight club

How about a knuckle sandwich to go with that kale and quinoa?

Blue Apron — the gourmet meal-kit delivery service whose rapid growth has spurred chatter that it could go public as soon as next year — has been struggling not only to keep up with demand but with a troubling spate of violence among workers at its Jersey City, NJ, distribution warehouse, an investigation by The Post has found.

It got so bad a while ago that some employees regularly brought knives and razor blades to work, adds Saquina Johnson, a 20-year-old former employee who worked at the Jersey City fulfillment center for most of last year.

Cypher
10-12-2016, 08:08 AM
Sounds like the kind of people that would think its hilarious to spit in your food too.

alismith
10-12-2016, 08:19 AM
If they go public, I doubt I'll buy any of their food products. I agree with Cypher.

Altarboy
10-12-2016, 11:19 AM
Saquina Johnson. Lol. Yeah I have cut back to nearly zero my patronage of fast food lately- partly due to the spitting aspect. Ew