PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile Hillary's Campaign Just Violated Campaign Laws.

sevlex
10-16-2016, 12:06 PM
Taking money from foreign donors is flat ILLEGAL. But then, the Dem party is lawless.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915

Snip...
Re: Foreign registered agents

To: re47@hillaryclinton.com
Date: 2015-04-17 01:38
Subject: Re: Foreign registered agents

Take the money!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2015, at 9:44 PM, Robby Mook <re47@hillaryclinton.com> wrote:

Marc made a convincing case to me this am that these sorts of restrictions
don't really get you anything...that Obama actually got judged MORE harshly
as a result. He convinced me. So...in a complete U-turn, I'm ok just
taking the money and dealing with any attacks.
Are you guys ok with that?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 6:13 PM
Subject: RE: Foreign registered agents
To: Marc Elias <melias@hillaryclinton.com>, Robby Mook <
re47@hillaryclinton.com>
Cc: Karuna Seshasai <kseshasai@hillaryclinton.com>, Huma Abedin <
ha16@hillaryclinton.com>, Jesse Ferguson <jferguson@hillaryclinton.com>,
Kristina Schake <kschake@hillaryclinton.com>, Tony Carrk <
tcarrk@hillaryclinton.com>, Rebecca Leal <rleal@hillaryclinton.com>,
Nicholas Pancrazio <npancrazio@hillaryclinton.com>, Beth Jones <
bjones@hillaryclinton.com>, John Podesta <jp66@hillaryclinton.com>

Hi all – we really need to make a final decision on this. We’re getting to
the point of no return…

Denninger put it succinctly:

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=231563

Apparent Blatant CRIMINAL Hillary

Where are the damned handcuffs?

And by the way, the conclusion apparently reached in this email chain? Take the money.

This is what the FEC has to say about such things:

The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly. It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.

It also says:

"Under Commission regulations it is unlawful to knowingly provide substantial assistance to foreign nationals making contributions or donations in connection with any U.S. election. 11 CFR 110.20(h). "Substantial assistance" refers to active involvement in the solicitation, making, receipt or acceptance of a foreign national contribution or donation with the intent of facilitating the successful completion of the transaction. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to individuals who act as conduits or intermediaries. 67 FR 69945-6 (November 19, 2002) [PDF]".

Every single person in that email chain is apparently guilty of this offense -- the guilty party is not just the person(s) making the donation but also includes anyone in the campaign who is aware of and in any way facilitates, permits or completes such a transaction.

An "indirect" contribution -- that is, one that passes through other people via any means whatsoever -- is just as illegal as a direct one. This email explains that Hillary's campaign was aware that some of the people involved in these contributions were in fact doing exactly that and rather than ascertain which, if any, were involved in same they decided to just take the money.

And oh by the way, if you think Hillary didn't know about it (and thus isn't culpable) that's false too, as a later email conclusively shows.

I was Treasurer for a US House Campaign in the last election cycle, had to be fully aware of these laws and not allow even the appearance of such a violation, say much less deliberately allowing them as is, quite apparently, being done here.

If you wanted hard, documentary evidence of actual crimes by Hillary's campaign and closest advisers along with Hillary herself it certainly appears that you just got it. This is the bombshell email chain among those released by Wikileaks, as it exposes not an ethical issue, not an issue of first impression or slimy political games but rather what appears to be black-letter criminal behavior by a Presidential campaign with the full knowledge and consent of a large number of senior campaign officials for the explicit purpose of raising money!

If the entire group of people in this email is not immediately arrested and charged, along with everyone so-flagged and from which contributions were clearly, from that email, taken, deposited and spent, then you have exactly zero obligation to comply with any law, anywhere in the United States on both ethical and moral grounds -- period.

Your only remaining reason to "obey" said law is fear of being selectively prosecuted, imprisoned and/or shot.

In other words the very same "reason" that a slave has under an absolute tyranny, which, if you allow this event to pass you are consenting to.

Oh, and where is the media coverage on this?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'm sure Comey & Lynch will be all over this.

sevlex
10-16-2016, 12:14 PM
Dang, I can't believe I misspelled her name the the subject line.

imanaknut
10-16-2016, 12:15 PM
The clintons are above the law. It is time we deplorables just accept this.

It is also essential that we get out and make sure this criminal doesn't get elected.

imanaknut
10-16-2016, 12:17 PM
Dang, I can't believe I misspelled her name the the subject line.

Fixed it for you!

sevlex
10-16-2016, 12:20 PM
Fixed it for you!

Gracias.

alismith
10-16-2016, 02:17 PM
I hope Trump uses this, and others, in the next debate. From all these Wikileak dumps, he sure has enough ammo to go after her big time.

Maybe Hitlery's team is going to pull a fast one and find some reason for her not to appear at this debate. No matter what she does, they don't have a leg to stand on in this public debate.

Trump has to get this out there otherwise, based on the media being in Hitlery's pocket, very few will hear of it.

shorthair
10-16-2016, 02:27 PM
The next debate is foreign polices. Lets see if he can weave this in with style.

alismith
10-16-2016, 05:46 PM
I was thinking about this. Trump should concentrate on policies and fire back only if Hitlery attacks. If she does, then answer her and return to his policies. He can save all her criminal activities for his campaign adds.

However, all of his supporters are going to want him to nail Clinton and won't be happy if he doesn't. I think he can do both if he maintains his focus.

In the meantime, I hope someone sneaks a flash camera in and manages to catch Hitlery just right. That would be priceless.

I think I can guess who will attack first.... Hitlery has to pull out all the stops and get Trump off topic and on the defensive. It didn't work that well for her last time, though.

JTHunter
10-16-2016, 08:47 PM
Anybody that thinks that the dems/libs will be honest or truthful in ANYTHING (not just a campaign) needs a psychiatric exam as they are obviously delusional. :rolleyes1:

sevlex
10-17-2016, 09:26 AM
But, but:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/21c46feb66d94571412fbd888e7197a9/tumblr_of748ouMCX1ssw78go1_540.jpg

5.56NATO
10-17-2016, 12:00 PM
The US statute that proscribes the revelation of classified docs, maps, and messages states a fine and jail for the violator and the permanent prohibition from holding office.

“(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”

alismith
10-17-2016, 04:50 PM
The US statute that proscribes the revelation of classified docs, maps, and messages states a fine and jail for the violator and the permanent prohibition from holding office.

“(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”

Makes no difference. The DOJ is in bed with the Clintons. Don't expect the DOJ to, actually, do anything that would uphold the law.

Helen Keller
10-17-2016, 04:53 PM
How can we respect anything if she is elected?????

NOTHING

Krupski
10-18-2016, 04:36 AM
How can we respect anything if she is elected?????

NOTHING

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvAkZjgWcAAvCuk.jpg