PDA

View Full Version : ‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

5.56NATO
10-22-2016, 01:03 PM
Dem in Illinois county
Published October 22, 2014 watchdog.org
Facebook Twitter Email Print

CHICAGO — Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

The conservative website Illinois Review reported that “While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race. He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate’s party. Moynihan was eventually allowed to vote for Republican candidates, including his own race.

Moynihan offered this gracious lesson to his followers on Twitter: “Be careful when you vote in Illinois. Make sure you take the time to check your votes before submitting.”
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/22/calibration-error-changes-gop-votes-to-dem-in-illinois-county.html

Pat attention to your votes please, don't let the bastards get away with this.

Altarboy
10-22-2016, 04:08 PM
And this is how they will win. In fact, this may be how they have won before.

alismith
10-22-2016, 04:45 PM
To reiterate what 5.56 said, be sure to check your marks before you push that final button.

IF anything seems not quite right, notify the judge, and if that doesn't work, then raise hell until they fix it.

imanaknut
10-22-2016, 09:00 PM
There is no rigging of this election. What happened in Illinois is normal for the suburbs of Chicago, which takes in the whole state. The elections aren't rigged, say it enough times and it still is a lie. What sickens me is that this is just the tip of the iceberg and other than Fox, no other news service is going to tell the story of the candidate who couldn't even vote for himself!

skorpion
10-23-2016, 07:57 AM
This will be commonplace across the country. The media calls Trump a loon for his "rigged election" line, but we've all seen the reports of dead people voting, illegals voting, the same person voting nine times, and voting machines going haywire in the past.

Schuetzenman
10-23-2016, 07:06 PM
Exactly why I don't trust electronic paperless voting machines.

alismith
10-23-2016, 08:46 PM
My DIL works for the election board and I asked her how hard is would be to "rig" a voting machine. She said it was impossible to "rig" one at the county level as the counting sticks, that are placed inside them, are installed at the state level. The only way to "fix" a voting machine is to alter the sticks before they are placed in the machines, and that can only be done at the state level.

However, once the count tallies are sent to the state, it's out of the county's hands. So, any changes to the vote can only be done at the state level. Each polling place lists their total counts for the public to see (this list stays up for 2-3 days) once the voting place shuts down. If the county levels don't match the state totals, then something is wrong and easy to verify.

Hopefully, this will make it harder for the Dims to cheat.

Again, remember to check and make sure your votes are correct BEFORE you push that last button.

JTHunter
10-23-2016, 10:12 PM
Early this year, the local paper ran a series of reports about registration "problems" in St. Clair county (East St. Louis, etc.) where they found an address in East St. Louis had something like 28 people registered at a single address, a small single family house. Most of the "voters" also had different last names.

Oddly enough, they found this out just a few weeks AFTER the East St. Louis election board had SUPPOSEDLY purged the voter rolls. NOR was this the only discrepancy the paper had to report.

BTW, ESL has its own election board while the rest of St. Clair county has one as well. That's right - TWO election boards in one county. Go figure.

The paper you ask? The Belleville News-DEMOCRAT (bnd.com). Yeah. A paper called "democrat" reporting on voter discrepancies in a HEAVILY democratic county.

stevelyn
10-24-2016, 05:50 AM
It is Illanoid. The machines will vote democrap automatically even if no one shows up.

sevlex
10-24-2016, 08:59 AM
You're more likely to see free and fair elections in Iraq.

At least there they use paper ballots and every voter dips a finger in purple ink.

imanaknut
10-24-2016, 11:45 AM
You're more likely to see free and fair elections in Iraq.

At least there they use paper ballots and every voter dips a finger in purple ink.

Sad but true! Unfortunately all this would do is prevent someone from voting more than once. Ballot box stuffing still turned up in some areas of Iraq just like some areas of Chicago and other places in the USA where there were more votes than registered voters.

PROBASCO
10-26-2016, 10:34 PM
My bro in law in Las Vegas called last night and when he went to early vote yesterday his Trump vote changed to bitcherly Clit-on, he changed it back to Trump and it did it again. He had to get help to make it stay on Trump. be careful out there voting....

PROBASCO
10-26-2016, 10:41 PM
Forged registrations.........................Good thing they caught (this one, this time),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am sure there is more going on all over the country with the corruption we have

“A group by the name of the Indiana Voter Registration Project has forged voter registrations… If you receive one of these applications, please contact the Indiana State Police Special Investigations.” http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/06/indiana-police-raid-democrat-connected-voter-registration-project/

sevlex
10-27-2016, 12:21 PM
Found this on 4chan/pol:

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1477586274162.jpg

No idea where this was.

imanaknut
10-27-2016, 03:44 PM
And they wonder why Trump said he will Algore this election if need be. Funny how the left wing media forgets that Gore and Madam Clinton both contested the results way back when. Their new mantra is that if you can't learn from history, change or erase it. Erase preferred.

FunkyPertwee
10-27-2016, 04:48 PM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14708184_691778167644231_2077119940402069613_n.jpg ?oh=a44e555639a3fd7ca87c5f06ef5f709a&oe=589DD72E

Justin
10-27-2016, 08:37 PM
If Hillary wins, it will be because of this shit. That's why the media keeps on showing these fake and phony polls of her ahead of Trump. That way they can fall back on those polls and say that "Hillary was the projected winner; Trump lost fair and square." As everyone else said, make damn sure you double check before you cast your vote. Also take photos and videos on your cell phones and post them on social media; so you can warn your friends about the machines being rigged.

alismith
10-27-2016, 08:46 PM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14708184_691778167644231_2077119940402069613_n.jpg ?oh=a44e555639a3fd7ca87c5f06ef5f709a&oe=589DD72E

Damn the DC-Balto. corridor!!!!!! As far as campaign signs go, it's Trump 25-1 over Hitlery.

5.56NATO
11-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Watchdog Alleges Virginia Prepping to Accommodate Mass Voter Fraud
Officials stockpile a million provisional ballots in swing state governed by a close Clinton ally
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/watchdog-alleges-virginia-prepping-mass-voter-fraud/

That'd sure let a mess o illegals do them some votin!

Krupski
11-02-2016, 12:31 AM
To reiterate what 5.56 said, be sure to check your marks before you push that final button.

IF anything seems not quite right, notify the judge, and if that doesn't work, then raise hell until they fix it.

Our voting machines use a sheet of paper with little circles (like school tests) where you pencil in the dot of the person you vote for. Then the sheet is slid into the front of the machine. That's it. There's no indication of the vote recorded, no feedback as to what the machine registered. For all we know, it could change anything into a dim vote.

Schuetzenman
11-02-2016, 06:08 AM
Our voting machines use a sheet of paper with little circles (like school tests) where you pencil in the dot of the person you vote for. Then the sheet is slid into the front of the machine. That's it. There's no indication of the vote recorded, no feedback as to what the machine registered. For all we know, it could change anything into a dim vote.

Yeah but at least there is a piece of paper that can be cross checked against the machine totals. NC had machines that used a paper ballot as well. In those you took a black marker pen and completed an arrow tail to head by filling in the middle shaft of the arrow shape. After using the pen you walk over to a machine near an exit and put your ballot in for scanning. Here in GA they are 100% pure electronic machines with no paper as a backup validation to your actual vote. I definitely look closely when I vote to make sure stuff like is shown above isn't happening.

rci2950
11-02-2016, 07:43 AM
Bring a video camera and document if it is acting strangely. The more evidence on the net the better.

Krupski
11-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Yeah but at least there is a piece of paper that can be cross checked against the machine totals. NC had machines that used a paper ballot as well. In those you took a black marker pen and completed an arrow tail to head by filling in the middle shaft of the arrow shape. After using the pen you walk over to a machine near an exit and put your ballot in for scanning. Here in GA they are 100% pure electronic machines with no paper as a backup validation to your actual vote. I definitely look closely when I vote to make sure stuff like is shown above isn't happening.

What worries me (and what my point was) is that I have no way to know if the machine records what I selected. Unless someone there suspects trouble and checks for it. the votes could be changed over and nobody would know.

Krupski
11-03-2016, 03:08 PM
On another note... I get tired of the news and everyone else calling this fraud a "calibration error".

As an electrical engineer, I know know both resistive and capacitive touch screens work.

Both types are "bridge circuits" (simply put, the data is output as a relative value compared to the entire screen).

What this means, simply explained, is that it doesn't matter what the actual value of the screen is. For example, if the X axis measures 1000 ohms from edge to edge, than a value of 500 will be the center.

If a screen (same type, but different machine) is 1200 ohms from edge to edge, then the center will be 600.

All the electronics do is measure the resistance of the touch point, relative to the total and that ratio (from 0.0 to 1.0) is applied to the total value and that's the touch point. No "calibration" is required.

In fact, if the screen is worn or damaged, even that doesn't matter. If a 1200 ohm screen now reads 2000 ohms because it's damaged, the center point will still be the same ratio and now read 1000 ohms.

Lastly, IF the screens were "calibrated", then one could imagine that there could be a small error (like, imagine the touch screen was a map of the entire USA... an error might be if you touch "Buffalo" it actually records "Rochester" (about 75 miles error - out of 2700 some miles -- insignificant)). But photos of "calibration errors" show the "Trump" and "Clinton" touch points several spaces apart..... implying that a "calibration error" was recording "Kansas" when the person pressed "New York" (obviously an intentional hack and not an innocent "error").

The "calibration errors" have been caught in a handful of places... but we know that probably 50% or more of the machines are "hacked". What will we do when Hildebeast is frauded into office? :copper: :hungio8:

Krupski
11-03-2016, 03:12 PM
And... I wonder why the "calibration errors" always seem to choose a dim when a Republican is selected?

How come it never goes the other way? (And can you imagine the widespread outcry and demands for nationwide verification of machines if only ONE went D->R)?

5.56NATO
11-03-2016, 06:33 PM
And... I wonder why the "calibration errors" always seem to choose a dim when a Republican is selected?

How come it never goes the other way? (And can you imagine the widespread outcry and demands for nationwide verification of machines if only ONE went D->R)?

I'm sure it's mere coincidence.

5.56NATO
11-06-2016, 08:16 PM
Some timely vids on the subject of voting;
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=747_1478447433
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a77_1478467980