PDA

View Full Version : About those Chinese ghost cities....

5.56NATO
10-31-2016, 03:36 PM
Well, it looks like the plan is to force villagers and farmers off their rual lands and into the concrete jungle. All part of their version of America 2050 or whatever the bs is called.

China to invest $140 billion by 2020 to relocate poor citizens
China will invest 946.3 billion yuan ($140 billion) by 2020 to relocate its poorest citizens from remote, inland regions to more developed areas, the state planner said on Monday.

The mass relocation is part of a strategy to lift 10 million people out of poverty by 2020, with 2 million estimated to be moved this year, the state council said in May.

The funds will be used mainly to construct homes, support facilities and basic public infrastructure, with the rest going to the restoration of vacated lands, state planner National Development and Reform Commision (NDRC) said in a document.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-poverty-idUSKBN12V0Y5

As metropolitan regions continued to expand throughout the second half of the 20th century their boundaries began to blur, creating a new scale of geography now known as the megaregion. Interlocking economic systems, shared natural resources and ecosystems, and common transportation systems link these population centers together. As continued population growth and low density settlement patterns place increasing pressure on these systems, there is greater impetus to coordinate policy at this expanded scale.
http://www.america2050.org/megaregions.html

alismith
10-31-2016, 04:15 PM
I wonder if these "new cities" that will become the dumping ground for the poorest citizens, will deteriorate into inner city ghettos like we have in Chicago, Detroit, and other large cities that are populated by people who feel they are entitled to the government tit. Will the "thug mentality" come out?

Phil125
10-31-2016, 04:56 PM
Hell we are doing the same thing here. Go to rural parts of Iowa, Nebraska, and Kansas. Hundreds of virtual ghost towns out there.

Cypher
11-02-2016, 10:05 AM
In China their poverty culture is MUCH different than in the USA. They are still hard working good people for the most part, just people with a crappy oppressive government.

T2K
11-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Correct. Chinese do not devolve into savagery when they are poor. They start small businesses, work 7 days a week, and make their kids study hard so they don't have to do the same.

tank_monkey
11-02-2016, 03:42 PM
I wonder if these "new cities" that will become the dumping ground for the poorest citizens, will deteriorate into inner city ghettos like we have in Chicago, Detroit, and other large cities that are populated by people who feel they are entitled to the government tit. Will the "thug mentality" come out?

The Poor in China will NOT suddenly turn into BLACK FOLKS.

No one, not Asian poor, not White poor, will ever deteriorate into something akin to what the Blacks have done.

For one, we hear endless stories about the dirt poor Chinese who work 15-16 hours a day to earn pennies. I don't hear about blacks working 15-16 hours a day in the inner cities. The culture is completely different. The work ethic is also different.

JTHunter
11-02-2016, 09:36 PM

Over there, they are known as "triads". But yes, the situations are the same.

JTHunter
11-02-2016, 09:37 PM
The Poor in China will NOT suddenly turn into BLACK FOLKS.

No one, not Asian poor, not White poor, will ever deteriorate into something akin to what the Blacks have done.

For one, we hear endless stories about the dirt poor Chinese who work 15-16 hours a day to earn pennies. I don't hear about blacks working 15-16 hours a day in the inner cities. The culture is completely different. The work ethic is also different.

Ain't THAT the truth!!

NAPOTS
11-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Ain't THAT the truth!!

are you guys sure about that? out here we have a lot of violence, property crime, home invasions, murders, drug trafficing, gang activity, and organized crime that is associated with .... asian gangs. You hear more about that than you do black gang violence.

Sure there parents work hard, but they are totally absent from the family because they are trying to provide everything they didn't have growing up for thier kids and in return their kids grow up to be entitled piece of crap gang bangers.

tank_monkey
11-03-2016, 04:03 AM
are you guys sure about that? out here we have a lot of violence, property crime, home invasions, murders, drug trafficing, gang activity, and organized crime that is associated with .... asian gangs. You hear more about that than you do black gang violence.

Sure there parents work hard, but they are totally absent from the family because they are trying to provide everything they didn't have growing up for thier kids and in return their kids grow up to be entitled piece of crap gang bangers.

Yes, and frankly I'm surprised that you seem to have forgotten just how FERAL the Amish Yutes are. Do the Asians have criminal enterprises? Yes. So do the Italians. Everyone has gangs, everyone has Mafia. But you don't see random fuckers gunning down people all the time, and I mean ALL THE FUCKING TIME , in the black areas.

Also the Chinese in China have a lot less RIGHTS than Asians here and the police in Mainland China will seriously fuck them up if they get out of line. You hear MORE about Asian crime than Black crime? It depends on where you live. I can GUARANTEE you that Nationwide ... Black crime blows away anything the Asians do. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either a Democrat fool or a BLM supporter. Thousands of black on black murders in Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit, etc.

NAPOTS
11-03-2016, 07:49 AM
Yes, and frankly I'm surprised that you seem to have forgotten just how FERAL the Amish Yutes are. Do the Asians have criminal enterprises? Yes. So do the Italians. Everyone has gangs, everyone has Mafia. But you don't see random fuckers gunning down people all the time, and I mean ALL THE FUCKING TIME , in the black areas.

Also the Chinese in China have a lot less RIGHTS than Asians here and the police in Mainland China will seriously fuck them up if they get out of line. You hear MORE about Asian crime than Black crime? It depends on where you live. I can GUARANTEE you that Nationwide ... Black crime blows away anything the Asians do. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either a Democrat fool or a BLM supporter. Thousands of black on black murders in Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit, etc.

easy tank. Not trying to start a fight. Yes, we have amish trouble too, drive bys and typical inner city BS but we have a large asian population and their kids seem to have the crime market cornered. I'm sure it depends on where you live.

tank_monkey
11-04-2016, 01:23 AM
easy tank. Not trying to start a fight. Yes, we have amish trouble too, drive bys and typical inner city BS but we have a large asian population and their kids seem to have the crime market cornered. I'm sure it depends on where you live.

There is NO COMPARISON to Black crime. Even White crime (and whites are still the majority population for now) doesn't compare to BLACK CRIME.

I'd STILL rather live in an area with hard working Asians, than an ALL BLACK neighborhood any day, not because of the hard working honest blacks, but the simple fact that statistically, any all BLACK area is going to have FERAL THUGS who speak ebonics and trash the neighborhood.

skorpion
11-04-2016, 05:22 AM
If you observe things on a larger scale, look at any black-run city or country and then look at any Asian-run city or country. Even the crummiest Asian-majority countries/cities are more hospitable than any black-majority country or city. Even a hell-hole like North Korea at least has government and structure to it. There's no way to say it without being blunt and angering the PC SJW crowd, but there's something in the genes of many blacks' DNA worldwide that just causes them to not give a crap about structure. The only structure/organization that many blacks care about is belonging to a like-minded group that is hell-bent on causing chaos for personal gain (gangs and groups of looters, for example). Just look at our half-black president who, although considered a successful man in a professional sense, has driven many aspects of our country and livelihood into chaos for his personal gain.

NAPOTS
11-04-2016, 07:47 AM
Richmond and Oakland are shit holes and we saw what happened to Baltimore. Don't think I an some kind of yute apologist. I'm Just stating the myth that all Asians are hard working and all of their kids are good at math and end up going to uc schools to become vetranarians is not exactly true. Come spend some time in little Saigon around here. They'd also treat you like shit because they don't like to have anything to do with non Asians