PDA

View Full Version : Standing in line to vote

Hatedbysheeple
11-08-2016, 06:51 AM
In line to vote at my polling place in Norfolk, as I walked up there were around 20 Hillary Kane signs planted in the grass right outside the door. More than a few helpers, giving people sample ballots filled out with a straight dem ticket to avoid confussion

Edit to add: state law says no signs or campaigning with in 40 feet. They are about 50 feet so it's all nice and legal

ltorlo64
11-08-2016, 07:15 AM
Must be one of the few places where Clinton/Kaine signs are posted. I see very few when driving around. I see more Clinton bumper stickers than Trump bumper stickers but I see many more Trump yard signs than Clinton ones. I also see no Johnson/Weld yard signs or bumper stickers.

Altarboy
11-08-2016, 07:39 AM
Handing out prefilled ballots? Can you get video of that?

rci2950
11-08-2016, 07:42 AM
Handing out prefilled ballots? Can you get video of that?

get one and take a pic for us.

Hatedbysheeple
11-08-2016, 07:45 AM
It's not prefilled since it's an electronic system, you still have to punch in your choices.

Dan Morris
11-08-2016, 08:29 AM
Guess I'm lucky, Colorado is early mail in or deposit. Wife and myself dropped of two weeks ago.
Dan

NAPOTS
11-08-2016, 08:41 AM
In the heart of Dem. country I see more trump signs and bumper stickers than hillary. Maybe their operatives aren't working very hard here because california is sure to go dem but in this neck of the woods I see more trump signs and stickers, I only count one hillary bumper sticker usually on my drive home.

sevlex
11-08-2016, 08:58 AM
Guess I'm lucky, Colorado is early mail in or deposit. Wife and myself dropped of two weeks ago.
Dan

I'm old school. Dropping off our ballots today.

My wife is dem and she's voting straight ticket.........repub.

sevlex
11-08-2016, 09:04 AM
It's not prefilled since it's an electronic system, you still have to punch in your choices.

Oh, it's prefilled alright. Courtesy of George Soros and SEIU.

:naughty:

TEN-32
11-08-2016, 09:38 AM
I always early vote. Its always a very quick and easy process. Never any lines. This year I stood in line over an hour. I didn't see any Hillary stickers. I saw a few NRA stickers, a few Gadsden Flag stickers, a couple of Viet Nam vet hats, a few Harley shirts, and some POW-MIA stickers. My county is Republican but that has been changing. I took it as a good sign at least locally. Too bad IL will never go in the R column due to Crook County.

1 Patriot-of-many
11-08-2016, 10:10 AM
I'm in a township of about 2200 in 2014 in MN. I was ballot number 135 or so one hour into the voting. Of course my county is the most conservative in the state, we get hammered by the cities with illegal votes canceling out most of the state, though for the first time ever I believe the iron range might not go democrap. They've wised up to what the craps do to mining ect. MN hasn't gone Republican in how many years? We were the only state to vote against Reagan..... I wasn't here at the time, but this tells you how communist MN is.

sevlex
11-08-2016, 11:51 AM
Picked this up at the drive-thru ballot dropoff a few minutes ago:

https://65.media.tumblr.com/e57a883f4a69df973ecaf1feb15252a0/tumblr_ogc1ef8taB1ssw78go1_540.jpg

5.56NATO
11-08-2016, 01:49 PM
Must be one of the few places where Clinton/Kaine signs are posted. I see very few when driving around. I see more Clinton bumper stickers than Trump bumper stickers but I see many more Trump yard signs than Clinton ones. I also see no Johnson/Weld yard signs or bumper stickers.

I've seen three signs regarding killary so far. One is on the gay guys car at work, the other was at the polling place supporting killary, and one was in someone's yard that said killary for prison 2016.

imanaknut
11-08-2016, 02:36 PM
I voted, long lines in an area not known for them. Looks like we are seeing a record turnout.

Now to sit back, keep my fingers crossed and say a few prayers for our country and our freedoms.

alismith
11-08-2016, 05:31 PM
I voted, long lines in an area not known for them. Looks like we are seeing a record turnout.

Now to sit back, keep my fingers crossed and say a few prayers for our country and our freedoms.

A high voter turnout should be a sign that most people are voting for Trump. The Silent Majority is speaking.

rci2950
11-08-2016, 05:50 PM
hope you are right.

My chief just called and told me to come up with a reason why i cant go to sea (Mediterranean+Europe on Nov 13) for 8am tomorrow morning.

Fucking just got posted ashore fucking dummies.

Def don't want to go head to head with russians over hillary.

Don't have a good reason not to other then lack of interest and that won't work.

skorpion
11-08-2016, 05:58 PM
Today, for the first time ever, I had to wait in line to vote. One random Hildebeast sign in the immediate area. The rest are Trump signs. The funny thing is today I saw a van with pro-Union stickers all over the rear doors - with a Trump/Pence sticker on the bumper.

5.56NATO
11-08-2016, 06:23 PM
hope you are right.

My chief just called and told me to come up with a reason why i cant go to sea (Mediterranean+Europe on Nov 13) for 8am tomorrow morning.

Fucking just got posted ashore fucking dummies.

Def don't want to go head to head with russians over hillary.

Don't have a good reason not to other then lack of interest and that won't work.

also;
Just in: Polling Station in Azusa, California on lockdown after shots fired nearby; at least two victims
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Azusa-Shooting-Investigation-400452821.html

cough

Reports say US military hacked into Russian networks
https://www.rt.com/news/365423-russia-us-hacker-grid/

Blast reported at power station in Murmansk, Russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNv-O8o3Gwk

Schuetzenman
11-08-2016, 06:48 PM
I voted along with the wife tonight after I got home from work. I'm a bit afraid of checking the news. I don't want to see the Godless bitch from hell winning.

rci2950
11-08-2016, 07:06 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/presidential-election-results-state-polls-close-article-1.2864825?cid=bitly

live map shows positive results.

rci2950
11-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Took a screenshot of the results so far.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5761/30833119026_72bc716158_o.png

alismith
11-08-2016, 08:16 PM
The problem is, with early results, the numbers keep changing. FL was a Hitlery win all night so far, but now, with 85% of polls in Trump is winning.

Way too early to call anything right now.

imanaknut
11-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Have the TV running in the background. Getting really sick every time I hear a state going to a person who does not understand state secrets and doesn't care about the lives of our people overseas.

In good news, I managed to dress out a scratch in a laminated stock on a really nice Ruger 10/22 that I picked up last month!

5.56NATO
11-08-2016, 11:22 PM
The problem is, with early results, the numbers keep changing. FL was a Hitlery win all night so far, but now, with 85% of polls in Trump is winning.

Way too early to call anything right now.

Iowa was killary till just a minute ago where Trump took a few points lead and 39 percent reported in.